More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by zbloutch zbloutch

What does she do now?

She leaves (for now)

Camilla thought for a moment. She was very eager to enter the house and wreak havoc in her ex's family. Several ideas came to mind. Forcing his wife to look at them while her husband fucked her right in front of his family, turning his daughters into strippers? Or snap herfingers and turn them into dust all at once so that Peter would start a new family with her ?

No, she thought. It was too early. She had been spying on this family for several weeks. She didn't want to rush it. She preferred to go after them one by one, when they would least expect it.

-There was no one at the door, she finally told Peter. You're going to go back to your house and tell your family that it's probably a kid who made a prank. And you're going to forget you saw me today. But believe me, we'll meet again. Very soon.

Peter nodded, his eyes empty, before turning around and entering the house.

-It's nothing. Just the neighbors' kids who thought they were funny.

The door closed behind him and Camilla smiled. The question now was who she was going to go after first. She reflected, reviewing each member of this family. Finally, she laughed when she chose her first victim. This was going to be fun.

Who does she attack first ?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)