More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by PiZzA101 PiZzA101

What is Paige's secret?

She is secretly a nudist

Paige enjoyed being naked. She knew this as fact. It had been a thing since she was a little, and continued flawlessly until she grew to be more developed, and was politely asked by her parents to put clothes on. She had a brief resurgence of her naked ways in her first year of college, but a talk with her roommates again shuttered her lifestyle. It wasn't until she met Matt that she finally found a place to unleash her body again. Once the two had bought their own house, and Paige had her degree, she could count the amount of times she put on clothes in a week on one hand. Paige had slept naked, ate naked, watched TV naked, and worked naked from home in her position as a debugger. The short two years where Paige was a free nudist, unjudged and adored by her husband blew by in the blink of an eye.

Then came her two kids, four years apart. For a long while after the birth of her first and only daughter, she still didn't bother with clothes. Paige never thought anything of it, given her kid was still too small to even talk. Then along came her first boy. She loved him with all her heart, and just as much as her first child. But then questions started arising. Her daughter began to look away when she saw her mom naked, or ask questions about body parts, why her mom was naked, and other difficult to answer questions. Her husband was first to broach the subject of being decently dressed at home, out of fear for how it could impact their boy's development if he grew up with his mom in a constant state of undress. Matt feared it could have an impact on his sexual development, and politely requested his wife get dressed around the kids.

Paige reluctantly agreed, and roamed the house for well over the next decade in bar minimum, a towel or a robe. She had favorite outfits, and washed clothes more than twice a week just for herself. Paige forgot about her adoration for nudity, until one Tuesday afternoon. Paige had exited the shower, only to find her robe and towel were missing. The house's design had two closet-sized rooms dedicated as the house's only two showers, to save space upstairs for other resources. With both the towel and robe missing, Paige called out for someone to bring her a towel, only to remember that she was alone. The awkward walk up the stairs brought all her love for being naked back, as she began to smile and skip to the bedroom. She didn't bother getting dressed again until fifteen minutes before her son's bus had arrived.

Thus began Paige's secret lifestyle. The moment the last person left the house, Paige would immediately strip off and perform her daily activities as normal. Some days in late spring and early fall, she even went onto the back patio and took a dip in the pool if she was extra sure nobody would be home for a while.

Then it all came crashing down, when the virus hit and pinned her family members at home. Paige could hardly find fifteen minutes in a week to strip down while nobody was home, and it was noticeably beginning to frustrate her. The desire to go without clothes was slowly rising towards the other emotions in her head that kept her from just stripping completely naked, regardless of who was home.

What happens to Paige?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)