More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3

What happens to Brenda ?

She has a interview

With the vampiric transformation destroying what Tiffany clothing, Tiffany had nothing to wear that look suitable for the interview and with the sun rising soon, she had no time to go back home. Then she remembers that she brought a couple of scrub uniforms that she left some in her office just in case her uniforms was ruin and needed a new ones right away. Tiffany walks in to her office and takes one of the uniform from the storage closet in her office . She walks back to the restroom to look at herself in the mirror and slowly begins to remove her rip blouse, leaving her in just a bra that is about to burst apart. She remove her bra and Tiffany see the reflection of her marvelous new 38DD breast. The sight make Tiffany smile wickedly with her fangs out. Then she removes her pants which reveal her extremely wet red panties.

“I don’t have underwear here so I guess I am going commando.” Tiffany say out loud to herself. She then puts on her scrub uniform which fit her body tight. After she finish dressing, Tiffany goes back to her office. She sits on computer chair and gets on her computer and check her emails. She sees no emails at first. It only after two hours that Tiffany sees that she got an email from a potential masseuse. She opens up the email for the job ad and reads it. It is from a from a 25 year old masseuse name Katrina Williams who only had a few years’ experience of working in massage parlor. Before her Transformation, Tiffany would have been disappointed that this applicant had so little work experience but the new improve Tiffany; only care if she was cute. The only way to know if Katrina was a cutie was to have the interview. Tiffany call Katrina Williams. After only a few rings, the phone is picked up. “Hello my I speak to Katrina Williams” Tiffany says over the phone. “ Yes I am her, may I ask who is this calling?” asked Katrina

“Yes I am Tiffany Bell and I am calling to set up interview with you for a masseuse job that you answer to. I wanted to know if you could come in today for a interview.” Tiffany said over phone.

“Yes I can come in today, what time works for you.” Said an excited Katrina.

“Well how does 5 pm sound to you. I know it little late but it the only times that works for me unless your not interested. “ said Tiffany smiling wickedly.

“No yes I am interested, 5 pm is great, See you than Ms. Bell.” Said Katrina.

“Great see you than Ms. Williams. “ said Tiffany. Tiffany checks her watch and see that it almost time for the interview with Brenda Don for the receptionist job. With her new improve hearing, Tiffany hears the front door open and hears “ Hello I am Brenda Don and I am here for the interview with Tiffany Bell. “ said Brenda out loud. “Yes come to my office it around the corner.” said an excited Tiffany.

Brenda walks around corner and enters Tiffany office and not knowing of the vampiric pheromones in the office and is instantly turn on by the sight of Tiffany seating behind the desk. Brenda smiles and said hello. “ Hello you must be Brenda Don, please have a seat.” Said Tiffany to really turn on Brenda.

“Yes Ms. Bell, please to meet you.” Said an excited Brenda. Tiffany smile back at Brenda and release even more vampiric pheromones into the room. “ I am so excited that you took interest to work at Lady Fangs Massage parlor. “ said Tiffany wickedly at extremely turned on Brenda.

“I see that you found a name for your business already. How did that you come up with that name? You didn’t have one when we spoke over the phone. “ said Brenda

“I was inspired last night as I was leaving the office.” Tiffany said to Brenda.

“That quite interesting, I hope I can get the chance to work here for you and find out what the inspiration was.” Said a excited Brenda.

“From looking at your resume, you have the experience in being receptionist. The job is yours Brenda. There is only one condition ” Said Tiffany wickedly and revealing her fangs to Brenda.

The fangs startle the extremely turned on Brenda.

“Wait you’re a vampire” ask a scared Brenda.

“Yes I am vampire and soon you will be one too. Welcome to Lady Fangs Massage parlor. “ said Tiffany lustily to Brenda. Tiffany seductively gets up from chair and walks over to where Brenda was sitting. Brenda try to get up from chair but can’t seem to get up.

“You can have a body like this too.” Said Tiffany seductively to Brenda. Tiffany removes her top, revealing her lovely new breast. Brenda licks her lips at the sight. Tiffany removes her pants which reveals her super wet pussy.

“Wait I am not a lesbian.” Said Brenda

“I wasn’t either before I become this sexy creature before your eyes. But soon you will be one too, Tiffany then pounces on top of Brenda. Tiffany just kisses Brenda on the lips, at first she tries to pushes Tiffany off but eventually gives in. The two finally stop kissing and complete lust consume Brenda.

“Yes make a lesbian vampire like you. I want to be a sexy creature like you. I wants boobs like yours.” Said a extremely horny Brenda.

“I knew you would my soon to be vampire daughter. Now remove all your clothes slowly. I want to see your body before you turned. I want you to strip for me.” Tiffany said all wickedly.

“As you wish Tiffany. “ said a horny Brenda. She then begins to take her clothes off slowly. She start off with her red blouse, revealing her white bra covered 36b cover breast. She then removes her pants and revealing a matching colored panties that are drench with Brenda juices. She then slowly removes bra and panties, leaving her naked.

Does she turn her.

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)