More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4

Does she turn her.

Of course

Tiffany motions to Brenda to walk over to her. As soon as Brenda is close, the two begin to kiss passionately. Brenda had never kissed another woman before and is instantly hooked. The two stop kissing after a couple of minutes. Tiffany then guides Brenda head to her boobs. Brenda then begins to play with Tiffany amazing chest. Brenda sucks on Tiffany tits which makes the nipple instantly rock hard. Tiffany then motorboats Brenda face in-between her boobs.

Tiffany than goes back to kissing Brenda on the lips. From there Tiffany begins to make her way down and begins to kiss Brenda neck. Leaving lot of wet kisses all over the neck. Tiffany then sinks her fangs into Brenda neck. This brings moans of pain at first but then turn into moans of pleasure out of Brenda mouth. Tiffany removes her fangs out Brenda neck, savoring her first taste of blood.

From Brenda neck, Tiffany makes her way down to Brenda chest leaving a trail of bloody kisses in the process. Tiffany begins to fondle Brenda boobs, giving each boob plenty of bloody wet kisses. Once again Tiffany sinks her fangs inside Brenda making her squirm with lust. From there Tiffany makes way Brenda stomach. She kisses it as she makes her way down. Leaving another trial of bloody wet kisses. Tiffany slowly makes her way to Brenda neatly trim pussy. Tiffany takes a whiff.

“Mmm you just smell lovely. I wonder if your pussy just taste as sweet as your blood.” Tiffany says wickedly. Tiffany gets her first taste pussy and hook on as well. Never have eating pussy before she thinks what she likes when her pussy was eaten in the past. She has always loved her past lovers to put their tongue. Tiffany decide to give it try. She inserts her tongue inside Brenda tight pussy and use like a dildo . Making Brenda moan with pleasure. “Fuck that tongue feels so good inside me. “ She decides to increase her speed. Making Brenda moan even louder with pleasure. “Yes don’t stop tonguing me.” Said moaning Brenda. After a few more minutes of a tongue thrashing. Brenda is on the brink of cumming. Tiffany moves her tongue out of Brenda pussy and puts her mouth and begins to eat her like a mad woman. After only few minibus Brenda just cums all over Tiffany face. She then gets up and kisses Brenda on the lips. “MMM your pussy was just divine my sweetie. Time for you become my first vampire daughter. “ said a wickedly Tiffany.

Tiffany takes her right wrist and sinks her fangs carefully. She then offers her right wrist to Brenda. “Drink from me my dear.” Said Tiffany full of lust. Brenda takes Tiffany wrist and puts her mouth around the wound and drinks from her mistress. The blood goes down Brenda neck and filling her with power, strength, lust, corruption. Tiffany finally removes her mouth Brenda begins to shake violently. “Don’t fight the transformation daughter and soon you will awaken. Brenda hair begins to get longer and curly with each passing second. The blemishes on skin soon fade and her skins get paler. The small fat that she on her body turns in perfect tone body. Her 36b breast becomes 38EE. The small patch of hair soon fades away just leaving a bald pussy. Her eyes color turns into a crimson red. Her finger nails and turn nails grow a littler longer and turn red and her canine turns into fangs. The shaking finally ends, leaving Tiffany new vampire daughter.

What's next?

  • No further chapters
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)