More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 13 by Ggnt Ggnt

How does Mina react?

She goes overboard

"Holy fuck!" Mina cried out, "This is amazing! Wow!" She started to pace back and forth, "Wishes. Magic. Real magic. Hot girl. Former guy. Trust..." She stopped and looked at him, "And it's my turn for a wish!"

Will didn't like where that was going, "Yes. Maybe we should talk about it first."

Mina shook her head, "No, I feel like I've kept a part of me hidden for so long but now I don't have to anymore. I trust you with that part of myself and now with this wish I don't have to hide it anymore. I wish the world functioned like my erotic novel!"

Will gasped, "Mina no! What did you just do?!" He suddenly felt the ring on his finger get warm, not painfully so, but is a very unusual way. It hadn't done that on any previous wish, but maybe it the the scale of changing the whole world that made the difference.

Mina smiled and looked around and Will noticed the apartment changing, shifting, as it conformed to her twisted worldview. The TV disappeared, so did the couch. Her dresser vanished, and so did her pajamas, leaving her standing there in panties only. Will felt as sudden breeze as the same change happened to him.

"Ok, what the fuck just happened?" Will asked her.

Mina smiled, "Oh it's perfect! Ok so I've been writing this erotic novel based on all my fantasies and well...ok. So in this world everyone gets this chip implanted when they turn 18 and the government can use it to change their rights. Basically there are default rights afforded to everyone but you can buy more rights or sell ones you have. Given our current state of dress I figure since I made the wish it put us both into the spot where my main character was in my story. Oh we should be able to access our page through the chip, in the story it could like, project an imagine into space. Just try thinking about it."

This was the world she'd wished for? It sounded horrible. Still he decided to try, picturing a screen in front of him. To his surprise it suddenly appeared. By concentrating he could move an imaginary curser and navigate the window. He quickly discovered he'd sold most of his rights, or just never had them to begin with. So he had the right to wear underwear...and that was about it. He tried to cover his chest with his arms, but found he just couldn't actually touch them. That must be the chip preventing him from covering breasts she he didn't own that right.

There must be a way to fix this, right? He hadn't been able to undo Sally's wish that had made him a woman, so he doubted he could just undo this big wish, but maybe he could still fix his own situation.

What does Will wish for?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)