More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 12 by Twistinger Twistinger

Does Indira go for it?

She gives in.

Loretta looked at Indira like a naughty puppy would at her master as her roommate regarded her with a critical glance. Under circumstances, it was the best story she could come up with, but Loretta knew it wasn't really good. She was as academic as Indira was a party girl, after all.

"Oh, fine," Indira finally sighed, and Loretta nearly reciprocated her relief out loud as the Indian girl turned to tidy her desk. "But it's going to be strictly for study, understand? No , no music, no distractions. If I'm going to assist you and your friends I want all of you to be at your best so we can finish this exercise with the greatest efficiency possible."

"Yes, Mom," Loretta nearly whispered, as she prepared to call up Mark on his phone.


Half an hour later Loretta brought Indira - and two armfuls of coursebooks - outside the dormitory where Mark stayed, having followed directions the swimmer had messaged to her. She glanced at Indira, who seemed to have no issues with five heavy volumes stacked against her modest chest."I didn't think we needed this many books," Loretta remarked.

"They're not for you, they're for me. In case this session goes by more smoothly than I anticipated I plan to have some of my work done," replied Indira. "Seeing as I've already decided to fit you and your friends into my schedule, I simply had to work around it."

Loretta was briefly considering giving Indira a nudge, but considering how the two textbooks in her arms were already crushing her shock absorbers she settled for nudging the doorbell instead.

"Hi, Loretta!" Mark greeted them as the door opened. Loretta resisted the urge to whistle loudly at the sight of Mark's sturdy shoulders, revealed to her underneath the taut singlet wrapping his abdominal curves. A wave of smoothly combed hair and wide smile completed his heart-throb image.

"Hi, Mark," Loretta cooed sweetly. "I hope we're not bothering you?"

"No, not at all! Actually, we were getting stumped on a few concepts and tutorials, so we really appreciate the extra help," admitted Mark as he turned to Indira. "Indira, right? Thanks so much for volunteering to come - uh, you okay?"

The question prompted Loretta to glance at her roommate, who was somehow managing to blush visibly under her dark skin. "Um... M-M-m-"

A loud thud was heard as the top of Indira's pile slipped onto the floor.

"Whoa, careful there! Look, why don't I take these off your hands? Just come in and make yourselves at home, yeah?" Bending down to pick up Indira's discarded text, Mark grabbed the rest of the Indian girl's load and disappeared into the hallway. This gave Indira the chance to shake Loretta by her shoulders.

"Hey! What gives?"

"You didn't tell me that the captain of the swim team was having a study session!" hissed Indira.

"...Should I have mentioned it?" Loretta raised an eyebrow. "I didn't think it was that important."

"I, um, I mean - let's just get this over with!" Flustered, Indira disappeared after Mark into the dorm, leaving Loretta a grin as realization dawned on her.

"This just got waaaay more interesting..."

What happens during the session?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)