More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Gentlemen8p Gentlemen8p

Where to begin?

She finds herself in bed with unexpected company.

In a spacious comfortable bed. She was covered in a midnight blue silken bedsheet. Half of the bedding trailed on the ground while the other half was spread disorderly across the bed.

She blinked a few more times to clear her head. Suddenly, she became aware of a heavyweight on her leg and looked down.

“… Your Highness?” A soft voice asked and she found herself face-to-face with a stranger, a young man resting his head upon her thigh, leaving her speechless.

He seemed to read something in her eyes because he casually began rubbing his face on her thigh before moving up to place a kiss on her lower belly.

“Huh?”

The man smiled at her amiably and said, again his soft voice caught her attention without mercy. “Are you awake?”

He was extraordinarily beautiful and very very naked.

Her eyes that had been darting around frantically to take in the unfamiliar surroundings now came to rest on her own body. ‘Oh, no clothes... Wait where's my clothes!?’ She mechanically pulled up the covers.

“Are you cold? Would you like a hug?” His eyes opened wide in surprise as he began crawling over to her.

“Nope! No! I’m fine!” She hurriedly scooted back on her butt.

“Why are you…” His face suddenly fell. “Did I perhaps do something wrong last night…?”

Without warning, the covers began wriggling.

“Shit.” A man’s arm shot out from beneath the covers. It couldn’t be the arm of the soft-spoken boy in front of her. That was physically impossible considering the distance.

With a groan, another stranger with messy hair made his way out from under the sheets.

The first thing she saw was his angry back. He sat crookedly, hands gripping the bed and when he tensed his muscles, they rippled across his exposed skin.

“Oh, God.” She clamped her hands over her mouth. The man finally turned to face her. Their eyes met. His crimson-red eyes sparkled in the light that slipped past the curtains. Like a graceful predator, he stood up from the bed.

She could only hold her breath and stare like someone marvelling at a world-renowned painting. If there was a male god of beauty, he would surely look like this!

Suddenly, a substantial something from between his legs demanded her attention to the point where she couldn’t take her eyes off it.

“Why? Was it not enough?” Noticing her staring, the man scrunched up his face in anger and glared at her.

“Technically you’re the one who showed it to me first.” She couldn’t help but feel he was being a bit unfair. But the man ignored her and began pulling on a robe that had been draped over a nearby tea table.“I’m sorry. I wasn’t trying to see it on purpose.”

She felt awkward about apologizing to his face so she took the opportunity while his back was turned to her. Seemingly unable to take it any longer, he whipped around to face her. She swallowed instinctively under his harsh gaze.

“What kind of a despicable game are you playing this time?”

“…What?” She wrenched her gaze away. But she could still feel his eyes on her. Her skin prickled.

The man whipped around as if he couldn’t bear the sight of her. The movement sent a cold gust of wind through the room as he stalked off. Too late she realized that he was heading straight for the door.

She called out to stop him. “Wait! Shouldn’t you explain what’s going on before you go!”

The door banged shut, drowning out her voice. The vibrations reverberated through the ceiling. “What an ass…”

“Your Highness.”

She realized that she had totally forgotten about the other man.

He was staring at her while on his knees. Of course, he was still naked. A limp something from between his knees greeted her.

Once again, she had to look away. “Um, how about we put some clothes on first…”

As she awkwardly increased the distance between them, the man suddenly burst into tears. “I’m sorry!”

‘What?’

“I, It’s all my fault, Your Highness! Please, spare me, Your Highness! Please!”

He began walking over to her on his knees.

“No, wait….!” She was so surprised by the man desperately trying to stick to her that she pushed him away. She didn’t even put in that much , but he fell over onto his butt and froze.

She watched his face go white from the shock. Tears cut across his pale cheek. “Your Highness… Your Highness…… Please…..”

The man lowered his head and began rubbing his hands together in a pleading motion, his shoulders shaking. As he did so, She glimpsed fresh wounds and patchy bruises all across his neck and back. ‘Did someone hit him?’

While she was frozen in shock at the sight, the man approached her, softly lifted her hand and carefully pressed his lips to her fingertips. Her breath caught seeing him himself so much.

Like an animal craving human affection, he rubbed his head against her hand and whimpered. “Your Highness…. Your Highness….”

She pulled her hand back like he had burnt her.

“…….”

His eyes, clear as glass, met hers. Tears glistened in his delicate, violet-coloured orbs, and a single teardrop fell from his eye.

“Please don’t do this.” She spoke firmly. “You can’t do this, not for anyone. Do you understand?”

It appeared he wasn’t comprehending what she was saying. But he still nodded his head.

She hesitated a little before taking his hand. The man’s shoulders trembled in surprise at first, but after a moment he sat back down quietly and seemed to calm down. With his other hand, he wiped his tears now and again.

Although she had a lot of things she wanted to ask him, she decided to stay like this for a little while. How she had come to be in this strange place, naked in bed with two men she’d never seen before but who seemed to know her… she decided to bury all of her questions for the moment.

How well she gather answers?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)