More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Coriander12 Coriander12

What's next?

She exposes anything but the truth.

September 1998 1 month before the Raccoon city incident

Jill had returned from the Spencer Mansion with fellow survivors Chris Redfield, Rebecca Chambers and Barry Burton. But without any evidence for any of umbrellas crimes, they had been laughed at by Chief irons and been put on leave. That was when Chris had gone to europe to look for clues about umbrellas crimes while barry and rebecca had departed the city as well, leaving only Jill behind to try and convince the R.P.D to investigate umbrella.

Her suspension was finishing up after 2 months however as she finally was going back to the old R.P.D building. And as she headed in wearing her uniform again, she couldnt help but glare at a lot of her fellow officers, unsure who amongst them she could trust to help her.

"Welcome back Jill" one of the RPD officers Marvin called to her as she smiled back.

"It's good to be back" she truthfully stated as she only had 1 location she was heading for in the building. And that was Chief Irons room as she headed up the second floor past the statue of lady liberty with the american flag, then through a hallway on the right side of the building to Chief Irons office, knocking on his door before he called for her to enter.

"I'm back sir" she stated as the old chief frowned at her.

"Ah Miss Valentine, did your suspension help you clear your mind?" he asked Jill as Jill scowled.

"Sir, once again I request a search warrant for umbrellas facilities within the city" she stated as he glared at her.

"Miss Valentine, i know the mansion explosion that killed all of S.T.A.R.S team B was tragic. But you and your fellow STARS officers have no proof whatsoever for any of your absurd claims of monsters or UMBRELLA Corp being involved in the murders in the Arklay mountains. So if you still expect me to let you break the law, then a second suspension might be in order" he declared as she frowned.

"Alright sir, I strongly implore you to issue the warrant, for this cities sake" she stated as he scowled at her.

"That will be all Miss Valentine, return to your station. Wherever your other STARS members are, youre the only one here and we're all too busy to be down so many officers now" he stated as Jill nodded.

"I'll have to find the evidence myself, the kind that is irrefutable" she decided as she headed for the door, only for Irons to call for her to wait.

"Officer Valentine, unfortunately due to the of Albert Wesker the S.T.A.R.S branch is currently inoperable, so I've provided you with a regular R.P.D uniform in your locker until we can find enough highly trained officers to bring the STARS group back" he stated as Jill scowled.

"Im STARS, not RPD you bastard" she thought even as she nodded. "Alright, I'll get changed" she stated out loud however as he nodded and then smirked.

"By the way Officer Valentine, I see you've changed your hair" he remarked as Jill frowned, having simply combed her hair over onto her left side and let it be a little bit messier.

"What about it?" she asked as Irons frowned.

"It's too casual for a police officer. STARS might've let you wear your hair so loose, but here in the RPD we expect straight hair. Now shower up and meet with Marvin who will take you to your desk until STARS re-opens" he ordered her as she glared at him, feeling her hair wasn't even that messy and he was just being draconian. But still she headed back out from the hallway into the left hallway of the 2nd floor of the rpd, heading past the linen room and STARS office to find the womens locker and shower room.

"Oh hey Jill, welcome back" she heard one of the female officers state immediately as she entered and found four of the other RPD female officers starting to get dressed, they all still in their birthday suits as she felt her face flush a little.

"Hi girls, its good to be back" she stated as one of them, a blonde officer in her twenties smiled at her.

"How are you feeling Jill, everyone says you and the STARS team suffered P.T.S.D and shared delusions, something about zombies and the umbrella corp?" she asked as Jill nodded.

"I'm better now, i must've just been high strung" she lied as she headed over to her locker, finding a regular R.P.D blue uniform inside it as well as a towel.

"How humiliating" she could only think as all her special training to be a STARS officer were down the drain currently and she was going back to wearing a regular blue uniform.

"Its such a shame what happened to team B" one of the other girls stated even as Jill removed her beret and the other girls all looked at her.

"Oh my, your hair looks way wilder now jill" the blonde girl stated as Jill smiled, untying her boots and undoing the belt of her khaki pants as she put them in the locker and turned to the other girls, her plain black panties and socks the only thing on her bottom half as she flicked her hair.

"Oh, I just thought a bit messier would be nice since my life has been stressful the last few months" she joked as she pulled down her panties then and the other girls all giggled as Jill frowned.

"What's wrong?" she asked as the girls pointed to her crotch.

"It looks like your hair uptop isnt the only thing thats gotten messy girl" the final officer, a redhead stated as Jill frowned.

"Is it that bad?" she asked as she subconsciously covered the fully grown hair on her mound, not having shaven since the spencer mansion three months prior as the girls smirked.

"Id give you a razor right now if I had one, but that is one serious minge you've let grow. You'll feel better once you shave that away girl, trust me on that" she stated as Jill did feel the thick curly pubic hair brushing against her hands and did admit she hadn't been grooming as much, with her armpits fuzzy although she at least had shaven those once in the last few weeks.

And as she yanked her socks off and brought her grey linen shirt up over her head to show her black sports bra, the other officers all whistled to Jills embarrasment.

"Your tits are as fantastic as always Jill" one of them stated as Jill went red even as she fumbled to pull the sports bra up and off, eventually doing so as her massive D-cups were on display.

"Really, I'm thinking of having them reduced, they can cause me pain" she admitted with a frown, finding they hurt her back on intense days of police work as the other girls scowled.

"If only i had that kind of problem" the blonde one stated as Jill was starting to feel uncomfortable.

"Don't you have somewhere else to be than performing a running commentary of my stripping?" she asked as she picked up the towel and wrapped it around herself, slapping her clothes into the locker as the girls frowned.

"Don't you miss us?" they joked as Jill smirked and with that she brushed past them, finding the shower was pleasant as she soaked up the hot water eagerly, washing her body from top to bottom although she did admit her hairy crotch was a bit out of order. Not that she had expected to need to shower in the RPD that day as she hurriedly shampooed her hair and once she was dried off she headed back into the locker room.

But to her horror, as she opened up her locker, she found it was empty.

"No...." she could only think with dismay as she heard the door open then as back into the room came the three female officers again.

"Hi Jill, is something wrong?" the blonde one asked as Jill glared at them.

"Where are my clothes?" she demanded as the three girls just giggled.

"Oh Jill, I'm sorry to say this, but Chief Irons has decided you're still not mentally fit to return to the RPD since you still seem to believe umbrella corp are evil and youll do something stupid" the blonde girl stated as Jill glared at them.

"You bitches, where are my clothes?" she demanded as they all surrounded her.

"Sorry Jill, we'd love to help. But this locker room is RPD officers only, not civvies" they stated as Jill gripped her towel tighter and backed away from them cautiously.

"Where are my clothes?" she demanded as the women all giggled.

"We're going to have to ask you to leave Jill, the womens showers are not available to civilians" they repeated as Jill glared at them.

"I'm not crazy, Irons is being a fool and I need my gun and badge back!" she demanded as the other girls kept advancing as Jill put her fists up ready for a fight, feeling herself back into the door as the other girls smirked.

"Lay one hand on us Jill, and we'll throw you into the slammer for assaulting an officer" they declared as Jill glared at them.

"You work for umbrella too! Don't you!" she asserted as the blonde officer smirked.

"You're crazy, you need a mental hospital, not a gun Jill" she asserted as she came up right into Jills face as Jill glared at her.

"Umbrella will dispose of you, they're just using you and any other officers batting an eye to whatever they're doing" Jill warned her then with fury as the other women smirked.

"If that's all Jill, then toodles, try not to catch a cold" she joked then before she smacked her hand down upon something at Jills side, a door handle at that as with a push upon Jills chest the STARS officer was sent sprawling out into the RPDs second floor left wing in only her towel as the door slammed shut.

"You bitches!" Jill hollered then as she landed on the floor and immediately felt her towel start to open, quickly crossing her arms to keep it around her as she hurriedly and panickedly retied the knot, only to hear to her horror a rustling of metal keys as she looked behind her at the two RPD officers standing beside the vending machine staring at her.

"Oh god, why?" she could only think with dismay as the two officers stared at the five foot five twenty three year old officer wrapped in a pink towel and still wet to the bone as Jill waved at them uncomfortably.

"Hi" she could only about squeak as she could see them running their eyes up and down her as she subconsciously squeezed her hands over her breasts, hiding the tops of her cleavage as she really wished she'd used a larger towel, her wet legs almost right up to her groin visible as she brushed her wet hair aside.

And then she stood up and gripping the towel by its knot and blushing no end she started banging on the shower room door which wouldnt open.

"This isn't funny, let me back in!" she kept screeching. "Stop this prank and give me my clothes back!" she howled as she kept glancing back at the two officers who were just staring at the bottom of her towels hem where her impressive thighs started from her large muscular butt cheeks which were cheekily peeking their lowest margins out as every few seconds she would try to pull them hem down to stop that, but feel the knot at her breasts threaten to come undone.

"Give me my clothes back!" she screamed then as to her relief the doorway opened and the blonde officer came out.

"Jill, for the last time, you came in wearing your unregistered as active uniform and it was dispossessed from you by the cleaning staff, go find them if you need a change of clothes!" the officer stated as she smiled at the two officers behind jill.

"Officer Valentines been deemed unfit for duty and her uniform and badge as RPD equipment have been urgently removed from her so she doesn't them in any way" the officer lied eagerly as Jill glared at her and the officer shook her head.

"So Jill, please stop trying to break into the locker room and go find the cleaning staff who can help you find some lost and found clothes. And in the future wear underwear if you come to work, its just unfortunate that you're naked under that towel" she stated as Jill squared up to her then with fury.

"Give me my clothes back" she demanded as the officer shook her head.

"Its RPD equipment, civilians can't possess them" she stated, only to pause as Jill glared at her.

"What you want to fight?" Jill asked angrily as the officer shook her head.

"Wait a minute, what's that I see on your towel?" she asked as she pointed down as jill followed her finger, only to freeze as she saw the RPD words written on it.

But before she could grip the towel tighter, the RPD officer had grabbed at it and pulled as Jill felt the knot tear open, and as she tried to grip at it to keep it on herself, the torsion and of the other officers yanking made Jill lose her balance as she spun despite her effort to stay straight.

As she did twirl against her, she felt the loose and now fluttering towel rubbing off her side to make her aware of the final vital piece of her modesty leaving her body as she in total spun about one hundred and eighty degrees, although only fourty-five degrees were needed for the towel to fully depart from the final inch of her skin and Jill to all to suddenly be utterly helplessly bared.

Even as she finished her spin, she could feel her undesirably freed breasts bouncing, the two huge globs of fat tissue enjoying their newfound freedom in the air, but alongside her sensitive nipples realising how cold it was, she also felt the draught of the corridors air blowing upon her still soaking wet pubes as the two male officers watched with stunned disbelieving eagerness as the RPDs sexiest cop while still spinning as an indistinguishable mass of unclothed flesh struck her heel off one of the old floorboards and fell backwards then upon the floor slightly dazed.

Her lightheadedness didn't last long whatsoever though as Jill flexed her slightly sore head, only to freeze as she looked straight ahead, past her huge cans that were lying to either side of her chest now they were subject to braless gravity, with her pink and freezing cold nipples already starting to go erect. But past her tits, far more to her horror beyond her belly button lay the masses of tangled unkempt curly dark black hairs on her crotch, and towering above that dark field on her pubis were the two male officers still standing at the vending machine. And they were unsurprisingly both stunned at the sight of Jill Valentine's soaking wet hairy minge with her vagina spread as wide apart as her legs were, alongside her glistening impressively large boobs as Jill momentarily found herself unable to move in disbelief that this could be real, her rising chest and the two mounds upon it heaving in hyperventilation her only motions momentarily as her lightheaded dismay at this situation overrode her modesty and horror.

But all too suddenly the glorious view the two officers were getting for free ended as Jill realised all too quickly that not just her tits, but her privates were lying there for all to see as she darted up with a shriek, locking her legs together and driving her hand between her thighs to seal away her all-natural muff from view as her other hand desperately tried to cover as much of her bouncy knockers from her fellow officers.

"Why, why did this happen? Why to me?" she could only think with tears forming in her eyes as the two male police officers seemed to snap out of their dazed staring as one of them came towards her and that was when Jill scrambled back away from them, still cupping her bristly crotch and feeling her nipples going erect from the chilly autumn winds even as her bared bum was close to getting a splinter on the old floorboards of the hall.

And as her unclothed back brushed up on the wall, Jill realised that she wasn't just naked in front of two of her male coworkers, but naked in the centre of the potentially hostile RPD as she glared at the two officers who were starting to smirk to her dismay as she could only dread what further humiliation was still awaiting her.

What will befall the exposed beautiful officer next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)