More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by zbloutch zbloutch

What does she do now?

She enters the house with Peter

-You're going to let me in," Camilla whispered, staring at Peter without blinking. And you're going to introduce me to your family.

-I'll... I'll let you in. And introduce you... to my family.

Peter had spoken these words in a monotonous, emotionless tone. Inside, he wanted to scream, to protest against this madwoman who was crushing his thoughts and forcing him to obey, but he couldn’t. His eyes filled with horror, he turned around and walked back into the house, followed by Camilla.

When he arrived in the kitchen, accompanied by his ex, he saw his family give him an inquiring look.

-Hello," Laura politely said. Can we help you?

Camilla stared at Peter's wife with an evil grin, forcing Laura to look away uncomfortably.

-Peter, who is this woman? What does she want?

Still under Camilla's spell, Peter looked at his wife in despair, unable to say a word. Realizing that something was wrong, Laura took a step towards the newcomer.

-I don't know who you are, but I suggest you leave before I call the police.

Far from being intimidated, Camilla stared at each member of the family, one by one. Her carnivorous smile widened every time.

-This is going to be fun," she said, before focusing on Laura again. And now, let's get down to business.

Who is her first target ?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)