More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by ChloBlo1218 ChloBlo1218

Why is Aubrey naked?

She can’t remember

To celebrate the release of her new movie, the studio big wigs had thrown a massive release party at a five star hotel in downtown L.A. All the big names were there, including Aubrey’s best friend Elizabeth Olsen.

The Emmy nominated actress wore a sleeved black dress, adorned with silver flowers, skirt hanging down about halfway on Elizabeth's thick thighs. Aubrey wore a similar dress, though hers was outfitted with golden flowers. It was a clearly coordinated affair between the two best friends, and made for a lovely photo spread.

After giving a short speech thanking the crew for their months of hard work, Aubrey hit the bar hard. She took shot after shot, thanking everyone for their congratulations on the release of her new movie. After that, Aubrey's mind goes blank, until this moment.

Aubrey Plaza slowly woke up, coming to the realization that she was not in her own bed. In fact, this wasn't even her house! Flailing around to look for her phone, the 'Parks and Rec' star landed on her right side and noticed a strange sight.

Elizabeth Olsen, face still dolled up from last nights party, only now stripped out of her dress. Aubrey quickly turned around, not like it was the first time she was looking at her best friends naked form, but it was the first without her consent. Aubrey didn't know how either of them got here, but she never considered the obvious.

"What the fuck...?" Aubrey exclaimed in a muted tone, trying her best to keep her voice down while looking at her own figure, picked clean of any semblance of clothing.

The raven-haired actress couldn't hold it any longer, begrudgingly trying to wake Elizabeth up and try to piece together what happened. "Elizabeth. Dude, wake up! What happened last night?" Aubrey asked, lightly shaking her friends shoulder to jolt her awake.

She tried this a few times, to no avail. Elizabeth had way less to drink than Aubrey, but they had a bigger effect on the blonde. Rolling over feeling frustrated, Aubrey got lost in thought staring at the ceiling until she heard the door to the bedroom open and a voice echo into the room.

"Hello ladies."

Who came into the bedroom?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)