More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by JimJoeBob JimJoeBob

What happens next?

She arrives.

Dean arrived at the gate and stood with others waiting for passengers to get off the plane. One by one they filed out of the doorway and into the airport. And there she was, the thirteenth person off the plane. For Dean, everything went into slow motion as she walked further into the open. Her hair was always a beautiful cascade of straight raven hair that fell past her shoulders and always had some kind of highlight with today being a rose pink along the ends. She wasn't as pale skinned like you'd expect the typical goth girl to be as her years as a popular girl before had kept her from becoming too white.

Beatrix was wearing a short skirted, black, goth-styled sundress fashioned to look like it had a corset. On top of that was a black hoodie, a few sizes too big the way she liked it, with the sleeves coming over her wrists and only leaving her thin, girlish fingers tipped with red, black, and pink nails visible typing away on her phone. She also had the hood over head which covered most of her face especially since she was busy looking down. Big black shin high boots with loosely hanging laces clopped aginast the floor with thud after thud, fishnet stocking came up from them and stopped at her mid thigh which scrunched a bit her her thigh flesh from them being a bit tight. Various rings and jewelry jangled on her wrists and adorned her fingers and black and purple makeup completed the look with the dark red lipstick standing out from the rest.

One could tell that Bea wasn't a real goth from her appearance, but it became more obvious when she saw Dean. She looked up from her phone to see her boyfriend standing there and her face was injected with a shot of excitement, "OH MY GOD! DEEEEEEEEAAN!!!" Beatrix sprinted at her boyfriend and latched her arms around him, squeezing Dean with full , legs hoping up from the ground and bending back as she squealed with glee. But, just as quickly as she shot off, she switched to anger and stepped back and gave him a punch in the stomach. An "oof" escaped Dean as she lightly winded him, "Why in the hell didn't you call me you jerk?! We'll have to talk about this at home." A bent over Dean scowled in annoyance as he'd called her yesterday to ask when she was coming back; as he recovered his posture and rubbed his stomach his grilfriend was already back in basic bitch mode. "So it was soooo boring and I had almost nothing to do but read. But then we went to the city and my cousin, Stacy, you know her. The bitch with the red hair and stupid freckles. Well she..." Deans eyes rolled around and he shut off his ears as her voice became white noise and took a backseat to formulating a plan for her humiliation while the walked to the exit.

Does Dean get any ideas?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)