More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by JimJoeBob JimJoeBob

Does Dean get any ideas?

Airport Security

As the other exit became closer and closer, Dean's mind had drawn a blank and he at least wanted it get one in before they got home. But a little light came down from heaven as they passed by an airport bar, when Dean saw something out of the corner of his eye. A rough looking man in a wrinkled suit pulled a joint out of his picked and started to light it. As soon as the flame burned he was stopped by the bartender, "Jack, you know I don't care about that shit, but not in here. Go take it in the bathroom before that police dog comes sniffing around and you get its teeth tattooed to your ass." The man sighed and walked over to the restroom and Dean's mind sparked with an idea. He looked far down toward the exit to see a cop wandering around with a big German Shepard.

Dean quickly turned to Beatrix as she babbled on and said, "I'm gonna take a leak over there."

Her story trailed to a stop midway through, "Alright, but could you let me finish the sentence at least? Make it quick, I wanna get home and nap."

He quickly made it over to the restroom and found the guy from before smoking in the corner. "Hey man, is that weed?"

"You a fuckin' cop?"

"No man, I just need to buy a bit if you've got any. I've got cash."

"$60."

"Okay," and the two made the exchange, three twenties for a little dime bag of pot. "Thanks man," Dean said before heading back to his girlfriend with the dimebag hidden in his palm. Bea went straight back into her story upon his return, and she was too distracted to notice Dean slipping it into her bag and the show started when they were almost out of the airport. The cop had miandered over to them and the dog started to go a little nuts, barking up the 5'2" girl who coward behind her boyfriend.

"Ma'am, I'm going to have to search you."

"Sure, but I don't know what the hell this is about! I haven't done anything! And don't feel me up or anything, my boyfriend gets super jealous."

The officer started to search her, pushing her arms above her head, "Ma'am, I assure you I have no intention of doing so. You seem to be clean, but I need your bag." Bea handed over her bag and he started unzipping the small pockets and quickly found the dimebag and held it up, "I'm going to have to take this and escort you to security." Beatrix was flabbergasted at the appearance of the little bag of pot and didn't put up a fight as the cop took her over to security with Dean following them. He wanted to make sure this went the extra mile, making sure he could spice it up.

As the couple waited on a bench in the airport security office, Dean could see the fear within his girlfriend and smiled quickly before praying on it. His arm stretched around her shoulder and brought her close, "I don't know about you babe, but I'd be scared if I were in your shoes. This is a big mark on your record. Hell, you could go to jail!"

Bea's eyes started to tear up as she turned to Dean, fingers ever so close to her mouth, "R-r-r-real-ly?"

"Oh yeah, in an airport is a serious offense. They don't care about how much you have. To them you're just some mule passing it around state lines. They might have to search every inch of you to see if you aren't hiding more."

"Oh my god, no!"

"If I were you I'd do anything to get out of there."

"Okay ma'am, I'll need to take you to the private room. The airport security officer will be with you in a minute," said the cop from before before escorting her to an interrogation room and heading back out into the airport with his cainine friend.

It wasn't long before the guy interrogating Bea came by and Dean was quick to stop him, "Hey man. That's my girl in there. She's been a little scared about all this 'cause she's never had this happen before. She's a bit naive so don't take andvantage or nothing, got it?" Dean hoped this little bit would maybe influence him a bit, praying that he was a less than decent man.

Beatrix sat in the cold metal chair, mind racing with thoughts of orange jumpsuits, metal bars, and overly friendly roommates. She was startled by the click of the door and entrance of the middle aged security officer holding a clipboard in his hands. He was also taken back by the appearance of his criminal offender, a gorgeous little woman with a body fit to model. The man was starting to sweat, but what came out of her mouth made him think on Dean's words, "You're not gonna...strip search me, are you? That pot wasn't mine and it was just a little bit. I'm not a mule or anything mister, please."

A devilish grin grew on his face, "Well now that you've said that miss, I AM going to have to search you. Now that i have suspect to think you're lying." Bea wish she hadn't have said that and stood up when he motioned for her to do so as he walked over. The man placed his clipboard on the table and moved his hands to her waist and started by moving down the soft skin of her legs and down her fishnets. His hands stopped quickly,"I need those off," and she abliged by stripping off her boots and stockings. The man barely looked in the boots and went back his exam by going usher torso, wedging his palms under her heavy breasts then giving them a a squeeze or two.

After checking her pockets, he ordered her to remove her clothes and went back to his clipboard to make a few marks. When he returned his gaze back to the scared girl, she had a pile of her clothes on the table and was clad only in her lacy black underwear. "Those too miss," he added.

"Naked? I have to be naked? Where else could I hide ?!"

His only answer was the snap of a rubber glove as he finished putting it on his hand. A chill went up Bea's spine but she compiled and unhooked her bra and slid out of her panties, standing there before the security officer and trying to cover herself up. A tap of a pen on her arms told her to lower them from her priavtes which took a moment for her to do. Now he could clearly see her excellent rack with thier cute little pink nipples as well as her big fat rear atop wonderfully plush thighs, all evenly colored which suggested she liked to lightly tan in the nude.

"Alright, please bend over. Hands on the table and try to relax," he said like violating her with a rubber clad finger was an everyday thing for the both of them. But Bea didn't want to fuss and get in even more trouble where something more than a finger could become more intimate with her lady parts. The man placed a hand on for ass and played with it slightly, just enough to not gain too much attention, and placed his finger at the entrance of her puckered anus. "I said relax or this could be more painful than you'd like," but Bea wasn't going to get much more comfortable with the situation.

No warning was given to the poor girl when the man thrust his finger inside the warm hold before it, leading to a "EEEAP" escaping her lips. He didn't stay in there too long before part pulling out and swapping for a new glove to violate the next hole which he also penetrated unceremoniously. This time he decided to play around a bit and really explored it as much as he could, pulling in and out and adding more fingers, "Now the vagina is where most of lady mules like to hide there shit so I've gotta check it extra good," he said to justify his odd examination."

The pleasure was building inside Bea forcing her to only answer with a "Mmmmhmmm," mixed with little moans and squeals. But the search couldn't go on forever so the man pulls out, discarded the glove (into a little plastic bag for later), finished marking up his clipboard. The sight of him filling out his report only filled her with more worry, "You aren't going to put me in jail are you? Please, please I'll do anything to stay out of prison." Bea was on the ground, grove king at his feet, begging to be let free which he was going to grant her alongside a minor fine. Tears welled in her eyes, but they started to dry as the warmth between her legs and the bulge in the man's pants gave her an idea. "W-w-why don't I t-take care or that for you, huh?", the thought of cheating on her boyfriend stung her, fell to her selfishness at the thought of her in a federal "fuck you in the ass" prison overwhelmed any bit of rational thought she had.

The guy was quick to throw his clipboard aside and go along, "Okay missy. You put those tits to work and I'll clear your record." She just nodded and fubbled with his belt and zipper, nervous and wanting to be done with this partly because he wasn't up to her standards. His avgere sized cock spring free and nearly poked an eye out, a hand went up to caress the creature when she was reminded that her tits were wanted on the main stage. Her posture bent forward as she struggled to hold her tits up and slide his rigged dick in her cleavage and tit fuck him to the best of her ability, thankfully unable to see his much of his member because of her plentiful tit flesh.

As time went on the security officer thought to himself that he deserves more than this tried to spicen the deal, "Actually, maybe I should write you up. This is a big thing for me to do, let a mule go off scot free. I think I deserve a little more for the extra work."

Just when she was starting to feel a little relieved about her situation, the fear and bit of annonace came to her but she was willing to put more on the table...literally. "Okay, okay, okay," she said mid tit fuck, "I'll get on the table and you can fuck me. But I don't have any protection on me, so please stick to the ass." He was amazed this bitch was stupid enough to let that work and eagerly agreed, helping her to her feet and letting her rest her tits on the cold table. His sweat coated cock lay at her entrance and plugged deep within and Bea quickly caught herself before she let out too loud of moan which would prove hard to keep up with the man behind her ruthlessly pounding her behind.

From the other side of the door, Dean could hear the various sounds of pleasure coming from the room. These sounds were proof that his plan had succeeded and gave him a sick kick of enjoyment. Dean returned to his seat with a smile and was already working on his second plan, seeing if he could fit two in the first day.

Does Dean come up with anything at home?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)