More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by JimJoeBob JimJoeBob

Does Dean come up with anything at home?

A Welcoming Meal

Beatrix was taking a long, hot shower in their tiny bathroom, building up as much steam as she could and driving the water bill through the roof. Dean had just finished setting the little two person table and was getting ready to leave. Their trip back home from the airport was still running in his head, Bea exiting the interrogation room with a look of shame as well as her refusal to sit down until they got in the taxi added with her rubbing her sore ass. "Hey babe, I'm leaving! Those assholes need me down at work for a bit. Dinner is on the way though, it's take-out. I'm looking forward to sitting down and eating with you. Hopefully I'm no pissed when I come home so i can enjoy it... and you of course."

The pretty girl tingled when Dean mentioned her and hoped he wouldn't be too long so she could sit down and enjoy some romance. "Okay honey, love you," she barely managed to get in before the door shut behind him. Dean hoped he had the same luck as he did earlier and hoped that people's weaknesses would play to his advenatge. Once he was outside the apartment building, he wandered across the street and waited around the corner just out of sight. You see, Dean had called the Chinese take-out place a couple blocks away where he'd known the delivery guy a bit. He knows the guy is having some trouble at work and hoped that not leaving any money around and making sure he swapped the bath towel for a much shorter one would help when Bea was busy taking her long ass showers.

Twenty minutes passed, the window was closing, but the guy pulled through with his easy to spot car came down the street and stopped at thier place. Dean whipped out a cigarette and looked at his watch, deciding to wait a few minutes before heading up there. Meanwhile, the delivery guy walked up to thier appartment and knocked at the door to which there was no answer so he knocked again, louder. Inside, Bea was cursing as she while trying to finish applying her makeup, "Coming!", she finally answered. She turned away from the mirror to the towel rack and started wrapping the white cloth around her naked body then realized how small it was what with a large amount of her cleavage and legs on display. Another knock came and she angrily answers again, Damnit, I'm coming!"

Jun, the delivery guy, was the nephew of the owners of the restaurant and lately they've grown tired of his lethargic attitude and have been pushing him to do better at his job. They've grown so tired that lately they've been talking about firing him which Jun overheard and has been working hard at getting himself off thin ice. Finally the door opened in front of him to reveal the short, barely clad beauty from the other side standing there with her arms crossed and her face a bit sour. "Delivery from—", he started to say before the bitch cut him off.

"Yeah, yeah. Just put it on the table, my boyfriend should have left some money for you too."

Jun sighed in frustration and carried the heavy bags to the dining table across the room then began looking for said cash. When no money was anywhere to be found, he returned to the buxom woman, "Excuse me, but there's no money over there."

"What!", she exclaimed, "Uch, maybe you just didn't look hard enough." The now deeply annoyed woman pushed Jun out of the way and marched her bare feet over to the table. Her search for the money moved to other parts of the room, each place it wasn't only made her movements more frustrated and careless. The lucky delivery guy got a few nice looks at her cleavage and the bottom of her ass when she bent over, but the towel was magically glued to her body.

Time was ticking and Jun had to be back soon as he no doubt had more deliveries to run and he really needed this job right now. "Miss," he said, "I really need to get going, maybe you have some money to pay for it?"

Bea sprang up and another layer of anger piled on top, "Yeah, fine! It's in my purse in the bedroom..." Another march of her little feet across the hardwood over to the bed where she began digging through her purse for money only to find that she had none. Beatrix was forgetfull and had no idea how much she had on her, unsure if she'd spent it on something she didn't need but desperately wanted at the time. She turned back, anger and frustration taking a back seat to worry, questioning if she's going to eat tonight...Oh and if her boyfriend will be happy with no meal waiting for him. "I don't have any money...", she said as her stomach rumbled and reminded her how hungry she was.

Jun started to pick the bags back up, "Sorry, but I need to take these back then."

Bea stopped him before he got too close to the door, "Is there any...other way I can pay you?" A finger came to the towel and started loosening it a bit, teasing Jun who'd been hiding his erection from earlier.

Jun looked at his watch, then back at the sexy girl standing before him and thought it over for half a second. "Fuck it! I'll pay for it, but this will have to be quick...", and he quickly put the bags back on the table and moved over to Bea. She was still a bit , but pushed forward and slowly undid the white cloth holding her goods.

Two heavy breasts fell to her chest and two little hands glided along her chest and down her waist in an attempt to look even sexier. Jun was in awe at her thick, petite form, gazing deeply at her breasts while his hands moved forward to grab and squeeze her rear. He pulled her close with a "eep" and kneaded her ass like dough and began sucking on her breast. The ecstasy flowed up to her brain and Bea's eyes started rolling around as her head fell back, starved of sex on her trip until now.

Bea was getting used to the current situation until Jun moved it to the next level, picking her up by the thighs and kissing her neck as he carried her to the bedroom. The two made out breifely before Beatrix was plopped down onto the mattress and he started unbuckling his pants. Boxers came down with the jeans and an erect, average sized pecker came bouncing out. A giggle escaped her mouth, "I thought it'd be smaller."

"Is that some sort of racist thing?!"

"No, no. I've just always heard Asian guys had small dicks." Jun rolled his eyes and his mood turned less sensual, grabbing his cock and aiming it at her pussy. "Hey! No, you can't use that one, let me lube it up and you can use the—ah!", Bea was going on while Jun just ignored her and plunged straight into her warm pussy.

"Sorry, I didn't quite catch that?", he said sarcastically as he pumped away.

"Ah! I said—ah! You can't—ahh! Never—unng—mind...", Jun made sure each thrust was hard enough to cut her off mid sentence for her earlier statement. Meanwhile, Dean had finished his cigarette and put it out on the side of the building. He'd lost track of time while browsing on his phone, but the sight of Jun's car reassured him that all was going according to plan. A slow walk brought him across the street, up the stairs, and to his door in a few minutes where he could again hear the sounds of someone else roughly banging his girlfriend on the other side. Dean smiled and fell back around the corner and waited until Jun came back to leave.

Back inside the apartment, The two had picked up the pace and intenisty of thier fucking. Jun had his hands on Bea's ass, holing her up as his cock went in and out of her moist pussy. She, on the other hand, had fallen from her distant position and into the sex crazed haze. Her legs were warped frilly around him, arms as well, while screaming "Oh yes! Fuck!" as she approached orgasm. The cock in her snatch began to pulsate and deep inside Bea's brain came the realization that he was about to bust a full load in her, but the ecstasy had taken control and jut let it happen. His arms squeezed he tightly as his pace slowed and goo began to shoot into her womb, pushing Beatrix to her limit as well.

As their juices mixed unused her while the excess dripped to the floor, they came down from their high. Bea's feet touched the floor and she was in a whirl of emotion and pleasure while Jun was already back and putting his clothes on before headding back out the door. He looked at his watch and hurried down the hall which prompted Dean to walk past him. Dean flashed him a "Hey, how's it going?" to which he revived no response from Jun who was rushing back to his car and ignoring the guy whose girlfriend he just fucked not a minute ago. The grand orchestrator of the event was happy with his work and went onwward down the hall.

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)