More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by supermanboss supermanboss

What does Sapphire do?

She approaches the woman.

The woman was facing a shelf as Sapphire walked directly up to the woman, and asked in her normal tone,

“Can I help you find anything?”

The figure in the coat spun around quickly as if frightened. Her jacket appeared to be zipped all the way up to her mouth. The zipper pull was huge as if it were from a cartoon. Off the zipper hung a black rubber triangle which showed an imprint of a padlock. Then she stuttered,

“I….I am just looking, thank you.” Then quickly turned away.

Sapphire could now see the huge coat up close and now it looked even more impressive. The bright orange down filled pockets bulged out, making the woman’s thin legs look even smaller. The jacket contained a puffy hood that hung down the coat’s back, with a mixture of the woman’s black hair.

“Are you dressing up for winter? I couldn’t help but notice your jacket.” Said Sapphire curiously.

There was a pause as if the woman didn’t want to answer. She turned again, clearly blushing and Sapphire couldn’t really tell if this was shyness or pure embarrassment.

“Thank you.” The girl said, as if it was a compliment. She turned around again not wanting to engage. But Sapphire’s curiosity was much too great. There were other customers in the store now, but she really wanted to know the story here. Was this woman really embarrassed by her own jacket? Why would she wear it then? It was then that Sapphire noticed something else about the coat.

What does Sapphire notice?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)