More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by NaiveNymph NaiveNymph

Does she take a peek?

She Peeks and the Man Catches Her

Amanistra is in the Maiden stage of her Asari life which is marked by the drive to explore and experience. Most Asari at this stage are curious and restless, especially when is comes to sexuality, and it is not uncommon for many to try their hand at stripping in clubs or working as prostitutes during this time. Due to her restrictive upbringing, Amanistra has only experienced sex though watching the occasional sex scene in films.

Her aroused curiosity gets the better of her and she peeks out from behind the crate. She sees nude purple-skinned Asari with white face markings sitting on the floor, and a human man with short brown hair, his head between the Asari's legs. Amanistra watches as the purple Asari's tits rhythmically rise and descend with her heavy breathing as the man pleasures her with his tongue.

The man's tongue explores his lover's warm hole, occasionally flicking her clit which sends shivers throughout her body. Eventually, he rises from his position and he is unbuckling his pants, he catches a glimpse of Amanistra's nude form peeking out from behind a nearby crate. "Shit." He exclaims as he quickly grabs his pistol and points toward the young Asari. "Get out here right now or I start shooting."

Amanistra is both terrified and embarrassed, but she does what she's told and steps out from behind the crate. The man walks closer, the gun still pointed at the young Asari, "Who the hell are you? Why are you spying on us?" The man demands answers.

Tears well up in Amanistra's eyes, "I'm sorry. I just overheard you two and I couldn't really help myself." Her body is shaking with fear.

"Erik, put the gun down." The purple Asari grabs the man's arm, "She's clearly just a stowaway who got a bit too excited by our exploits." She explains.

The man looks to his Asari lover and slowly lowers his gun, "Fine, but if she tries anything, I start shooting." He looks back to the scared Asari, "You'd better start explaining what you're doing on this ship."

Amanistra tells them that she has been feeling suffocated by her overbearing mother and when she heard about a city where she could be anything she wanted, she knew she had to find a way there. "I just want to be my own person for once." The young Asari explains.

"Uh huh." The man exclaims with skepticism. "Don't move." He tells Amanistra before taking his lover to the side, "We can't just let her go free. If she tells Nathanial about what we were doing in here, we're fucked."

"So, what, we convince her not to say anything? Tie her up? Kill her?" The purple Asari shakes her head in grievance.

"Well, we have to do something." The man urges.

What do the lovers do with Amanistra?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)