More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by NaiveNymph NaiveNymph

What do the lovers do with Amanistra?

The Lovers Tie Up Amanistra and Sell Her

The purple asari looks around and sees a long cable coiled up on top of a small crate and picks it up, "I'll tie her up." She walks over to the young naked asari and whispers, "Just do what we say and you'll be fine. I promise." Amanistra nods in compliance. "Good girl. Now lay on the floor and don't resist." Amanistra does as she's told and the purple asari hogties her nude form.

"What a sight." The man steps forward and towers over the bound asari, admiring her body. He looks over to his lover, "Let's get her in a crate." They carry Amanistra's body into large shipping crate and lay her down. The man kneels and and grabs the bound asari's face, looking in her eyes, "Keep quiet or I'll make sure you never make any noise again." He brandishes his pistol before walking out of the crate and locking it up.

Amanistra lays nude and bound in the darkness for what feels like several hours. Eventually the crate begins to shift and the young asari hears crowds of people outside. The Underworld. It must be. She thinks to herself. Amanistra can't help but feel proud that she made it to the city, even if the current situation is far less than ideal. After several minutes the sounds of the crowds fade and the crate stops.

Light blinds the bound asari as the crate's door opens. Her eyes quickly adjust and she sees the man standing before her with a batarian man to his side."This is her. She's definitely worth the credits, wouldn't you say?" The human man exclaims.

The batarian walks over to the bound asari and tilts his head to the right, looking her over with his four eyes. He looks back to the human, "She's unspoiled?"

"I believe so. Certainly inexperienced at the very least."

The batarian runs his finger over the bound asari's pussy, causing her to gasp and shiver. He chuckles, "She'll do." He brings up his Omni-tool and sends the other man an abundance of credits. "Our business is done here." The batarian then gags Amanistra's mouth, picks her up over his shoulder, and places her in the back of his car before driving off.

The batarian looks back at his captive as he drives, "The boss is gonna treat you real good. A virgin asari is hard to come by, especially with the queen being so selfish with your kind." He continues driving for a few minutes before parking in the garage of a large mansion built into the side of a massive stalactite that overlooks the city.

What's next?

  • No further chapters
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)