More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by ShyExposure ShyExposure

What's next?

She's picking up Jimmy from a class trip.

On bright sunny Saturday morning, Alicia drives over to Erica's house, which is in a quiet residential neighborhood. She knocks on the front door, and Erica answers.

"Hi, Erica!" Alicia says cheerfully. "We have to get to the airport to pick up my cousin Jimmy."

Erica's eyes go wide and she mumbles, "Oh... I, uh, completely forgot."

Jimmy is Alicia's cousin and has a bit of history of embarrassing Erica. Lately, though, the boy seemed to be growing bolder, and the college girl thought it best to avoid him.

Alicia folded her arms and shook her head. "How could you forget? I told you he was coming back from his class trip today, and you promised to keep me company for the ride."

"Um, well, I know," Erica stammered. "It's just, I'm not dressed for it, and really, I had made other plans."

"Nonsense!" Alicia replied, and then quickly grabbed slender Erica by the arm and pulled her out of the house.

"Oh!" the shorter girl gasped, her wavy brunette hair bouncing on her shoulders.

"We have to hurry," Alicia was saying with a giggle. "We don't want to be late when the plane arrives."

As Alicia led the resisting Erica towards her car, Erica regretted what she was wearing that morning, especially if it was how she would be meeting Jimmy.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)