More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by c1ph4r c1ph4r

The place of Erica's latest adventure is...?

She's in the lingerie department, searching for new underwear.

Originally posted to Writing.com - Erica's Great Adventure; ID#1639862 on 08-04-13 - 12:57am

Erica was standing in the middle of Victoria Secret. When she had made it back to her dorm the night before, after another bout of nudity and exposure at the hands of her friends, she realized that she had lost all of her underwear.

When her friends played around with her, stripping her naked, most of the time, her clothes were returned to her, although there was a possibility that some of them would have been damaged. The underwear that she had been wearing typically were not returned.

Erica blushed as she recalled asking Lisa and Carrie to help pitch in for replacements. They had only volunteered some advice: "Why don't you save money by not wearing underwear anymore?" It was fortunate that she had asked via text message and not in person. There was a possibility that they would have checked to see if she was already going commando or not.

© Copyright Voltros (UN: z678vash at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.

What is Erica wearing?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)