More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Davin Davin

What's next?

She's in the Fade

Merrill was wondering threw the ever changeing and probably infinite void that is the fade. She wasnt there physically of course her real body was laying in her bed in her house and was currently sleeping. But like most mages she was able to enter the Fade threw her dreams and was currently looking for a way to fix the ancient mirror in her room the Eluvian.

After roaming around the fade for what felt like days Merrill was at her wits end. Talking to dozens of spirts of wisdom and knowledge who while nice and had lots of information and stories to tell didnt have what she needed. "Maker help me isnt there someone hear that can help me fix the Eluvian" Merrill shouted in frustration, after saying that the fade started to change around her taking the appearance of the elven eleven alinenage in kirkwalls low town.

"Huh i wonder why that happend?" Merrill said outload to knowone but herself. Looking around the Fade alinenage Merrill notcied that the door to her house was open, "well who ever/whatever is doing this want me to go there might as well." Merrill slowly walked towards her house readying her staff incase it was a trap set by a deamon, as she entered the door shut behind causing her to jump in surprise.

"Guess they dont want me leaving, well might as well find out what they want" walking threw the recreation of her house Merrill heard a noise coming from her bedroom. As she walked towards her bedroom Merrill was surprised to see...

Who or what does Merrill see in her bedroom

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)