More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Ovipositivity Ovipositivity

What does the drider have in mind for Teysa?

She's going to turn her into a living food source!

Teysa wasn't sure how long she hung there, helpless. She gradually became aware of her hunger and thirst. The creature was intelligent enough to remove her armor and keep her alive-- surely she wouldn't starve to ? That wasn't a comforting notion, however. She needn't have worried-- soon she would find out what the creature had in mind for her.

Her first notion that something was happening was a sudden jolt as the string holding her to the ceiling parted. She had a half-second of terror as she fell, but she landed in the spider-woman's arms. She couldn't see, but she could feel herself being carried across the floor and lightly set down. The creature reached down and parted the webbing binding her legs and ankles as easily as it had her leathers. She peeled another strip away from Teysa's breasts, spilling them out onto her wrapped stomach. Then, almost as an afterthought, she removed a strip of webbing from her captive's eyes. Teysa blinked at the sudden light, and recoiled in horror from the face looming above her. The woman was staring down at her. This close she barely looked humanoid-- the features were perfect, but sterile, like a painting of an elven woman rendered to life. It was the eyes, Teysa thought. Nothing alive should have eyes that blank. The woman's face receded, and she reared up over Teysa.

The spider-woman's lips drew back, revealing a mouthful of needle teeth. She held Teysa tightly by the shoulders and pulled her closer. The paladin's legs kicked feebly, but she was helpless against the much stronger drider. The creature's jaw continued opening, wider than seemed possible, and a pair of mandibles unfolded from somewhere inside her cheeks. Each was tipped with a stinger. Teysa cried out in terror, her scream muffled by the webbing over her mouth, but the spider-woman wasn't trying to eat her. She lowered her head to Teysa's left breast, as though she meant to suckle at it. Teysa couldn't see what was happening, but she felt the mandibles close on either side of her areola. The spines pierced deep into her breasts, and she stifled another scream at the pain. She could feel them pumping something inside her-- some kind of venom. It burned going in, and even when the spider-woman drew her head back Teysa's breast felt like it was on fire. She could see the area around each bite mark was already angrily red. Her captor repeated the process on her right breast. This time Teysa momentarily blacked out from the pain. When she came to, her captor was laying her against one wall, gently tucking her back and loosening the binding. Holding Teysa in place with her front legs, she swung her spinnerets forward and deftly sealed her legs together again as far up as the hips. This time, an additional strip of webbing bound Teysa's neck to the wall, preventing her from moving in either direction. She was trussed up like a mummy with her breasts hanging free. At least her eyes were clear this time, she thought, as her captor scuttled away into the darkness.

It didn't take long for the ache in Teysa's breasts to drive all other concerns out of her mind. She felt her stomach gurgling, and a strong wave of nausea hit her. She looked down, and tried to shake her head to clear her dizziness. Her breasts appeared to be twitching.

Suddenly, a spasm of agony hit her. It was so sudden Teysa didn't even have time to scream. Another hit-- this one centered at her left nipple. She saw her nipple suddenly stiffen-- it was as hard as a rock and standing up at least an inch beyond her areola. She felt a sudden heat and pain in her breast, which built up until a jet of white fluid erupted from her nipple! It burned on the way out, causing her to gasp behind her gag, but at least it relieved some of the pressure. Her right breast followed shortly afterward. She felt like something inside her was swelling, pressing against her skin from the outside, and if she didn't have a way to release the terrible pressure she would burst. Both nipples were now hugely engorged, at least an inch thick and three inches long, and they appeared to still be growing. There was a pause, a momentary relief, and then each disgorged another thick stream of white goop. This time it was thick and warm with a strong, acrid smell. Teysa could see ripples below the skin on each breast, as though something was crawling around in there. She shuddered as another spasm of pain wracked her. The pressure continued to build, until she felt light-headed.

Looking down, though, it appeared her nipples were shrinking back to their normal size. That was odd-- the pressure felt like it was abating somewhat, but it was still intensely painful. There was no sense of scale here in the dark, she realized. Her nipples weren't shrinking; her breasts were growing. They expanded quickly, an inch in diameter each, then stopped, and her stomach lurched. Both nipples spewed out the white fluid again, then the breasts rippled and grew another inch. This cycle continued several times. Each time, the cramps and contractions in her stomach got worse. Her nipples grew slightly, but were outpaced by her breasts, which rapidly closed the gap. By the sixth or seventh wave of growth, Teysa was starting to move past the pain. She felt dizzy and nauseous, but a pleasurable tingling filled her and she found herself anticipating each wave of growth. She felt momentarily disgusted at herself, but she was so tired and worn out from her ordeal that she could not summon the energy for self-flagellation. Instead, she wished only that one arm was free, so she could reach her pussy. She had never masturbated much, but as a hormonal youth she had experimented. Now, she wanted nothing more than to reach between her legs and get some release.

Cautiously, she twitched her thighs together, trying to get some feeling. She felt her pussy lips rub each other, and a jolt shot up her spine. Even now, pinned in a monster's lair, the feeling of her breasts swelling was turning her on so much! She tried to time her next squirm with the next wave of expansion. This time, the tingling lasted longer, and she felt warm wetness spread from her crotch. She continued timing it, arching her hips to try to rub her clit against the webbing binding her pussy. She found she was having difficulty, however, weighed down as she was by her now-enormous breasts. She had never been flat-- before this ordeal, she estimated she had been about a 32D cup-- but now her breasts were gigantic, totally out of proportion to the rest of her. Each was about two feet wide, topped with a dark areola and a nipple like a shard of black diamond. Despite having jetted out gallons of fluid, her nipples were as hard as ever, and she wished she could touch them. One final spasm shot through her, presaging the most explosive growth yet. She moaned as the pleasure suffused her body, straining to the limit of her bonds to rub her pussy on something as her breasts finished their unnatural growth spurt.

If she had known what an orgasm felt like, Teysa would have felt cheated at not being able to reach hers. Instead, she drifted off, content for the first time since the ordeal started. She didn't stop to wonder why her captor would bother enhancing her body like this, instead only gazing admiringly at her new tits. The fact that these would make any kind of normal life in the outside world impossible didn't cross her mind-- after all, why plan for a future you're not sure you'll ever have? Her nipples had finally gone soft, and her enormous breasts lay across her lap, pinning her to the wall. Each must have weighed at least thirty pounds. Teysa didn't care-- she fell asleep.

Who comes to drink from Teysa's new tits?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)