More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by Ovipositivity Ovipositivity

Who comes to drink from Teysa's new tits?

A drider

Teysa awoke to a faint skittering sound. She came to lying in a sling of web from the wall. At some point the drider must have come along and woven her a hammock of sorts. Testing her limbs she found that she wasn't bound, but her massive mammaries pinned her into a kind of loose slouch. With difficulty she shifted her breasts out of the way and propped herself up into a sitting position. Standing seemed out of the question; just sitting up quickly made her head spin. How long have I been out?

Luminescent patches of fungus on the walls provided enough illumination to see by, and Teysa surveyed her surroundings. The cave wasn't much to look at. This seemed to be an out of the way nook. It was a cul-de-sac about ten feet across, with a twenty foot passage curving off to the right. Scattered webs stretched between the walls, ceiling and floor, though none appeared to be occupied at the moment. Looking down at herself, Teysa remembered the drider's bite. Her breasts were heaving, swollen mounds, each twenty inches across or more. Her nipples glistened in the dim light. A thin stream of clear fluid trickled from each. The sight suddenly made Teysa aware of her thirst. She was parched.

I can't possibly... I mean, I just can't... her thoughts trailed off. As she watched, a thick drop of the fluid formed on the tip of her nipple and plinked to the floor. Nobody is around to see. And I'm so thirsty! Teysa gently grasped her left nipple between the thumb and first two fingers of her left hand. Immediately she stiffened with a gasp. Her nipples were so sensitive, even this light touch sent shivers up her back. Her breast reacted immediately. The thin flow of liquid doubled immediately, a rivulet beginning to run across the cave floor. Teysa tried to bring her right hand around and found it difficult; her right breast was pinning it against the wall. She wriggled and squirmed, each movement causing waves to ripple across her breasts, until her hand was free. Bringing it around she cupped her right palm below her breast to catch the liquid. She squeezed her left nipple with her hand and gasped in shock. The squeeze caused a wave of pleasure so intense that her knees knocked together and her eyes momentarily rolled back into her head. She couldn't see her pussy with her gigantic breasts in the way, but she felt wetness between her thighs. Her nipple spurted a jet that arced across the cave and away from her hand.

This isn't working. Teysa paused, then tried to crane her neck closer. She couldn't make it, but she managed to manipulate her breast until her nipple was roughly facing towards her. Another squeeze elicited an involuntary moan of pleasure, but more importantly it sent a jet of sticky fluid spattering across Teysa's face. Most hit her in the cheek and some went up her nose, causing her to sneeze and lose her grip. The stuff dripped down into her mouth and she licked her lips greedily. It tasted incredible, like sweet nectar. Only a single mouthful made it down her throat, but Teysa sprayed herself again and again. There seemed to be no end to the stuff, and she gulped it greedily down. Her face was soaked and dripping and her vision was blurry, but her thirst was satisfied. Her pussy was throbbing now, and she was sitting in a puddle of her own juices. She desperately tried to reach down there-- she needed to touch herself, now-- but she couldn't. Part of her brain was screaming at her. How did this happen? This isn't you, Teysa, snap out of it! But the fire in her loins was undeniable.

She sagged back against the wall, defeated. Right now getting up to walk around seemed impossible. The skittering came again. What was that? She saw movement at the end of the corridor and strained her eyes to see it.

A drider rounded the corner. A single glance told Teysa that it wasn't her captor. This one was shorter, with paler skin and smaller breasts. Her pale grey hair was tied back in a knot, but she had the same glassy eyes and taloned claws as the other one. She skittered towards Teysa purposefully, and the startled paladin tried to scoot backwards. Even if the wall hadn't been in her way, though, she could barely move under the weight of her enhanced bust. Instead she held up her hands in a feeble gesture of warding.

"What do you want? Leave me alone!" The drider stopped moving, recoiled slightly and hissed something. It sounded like words, but in a sibilant tongue Teysa couldn't identify. When she didn't reply, the drider resumed her forward motion. She loomed over Teysa-- even this smaller specimen was at least six and a half feet tall. She regarded Teysa for a moment or two, then folded herself over at the abdomen. Teysa watched as the drider's spinnerets began to release a strand of silk. The drider hooked her talons across it, then began to move her hands in a complex pattern as the silk spooled out. In short order she had begun to weave an approximately oval web. She growled deep in her throat, then spat a glob of white fluid at one end of the web. Reaching over Teysa she anchored one end to the cave wall about a foot above the paladin's head. The drider spun a last strand, tied it off then repeated the process on the other side. She reached down and grabbed Teysa under both armpits, hoisting her like a parent would hold an infant. Teysa opened her mouth to protest, but the drider plopped her down in the hammock. Teysa's breasts swayed back and forth as the hammock shook, but as she settled into it she had to admit it was more comfortable than the floor. It was wider than it looked, and as it sagged under her weight she found herself reclining into a very relaxing position. Her breasts lay across her lap with her legs spread underneath them. The drider leaned down until her face was inches away from Teysa's left breast, then opened her mouth. Teysa noticed her needle teeth and had time for a yelp of terror before the drider slipped her captive's nipple into her mouth and began to suck.

The explosion of sensation was so intense that for a moment Teysa thought she had been bitten. As her head cleared she realized that the drider was very carefully avoiding any use of teeth, instead swirling her tongue in circles around Teysa's engorged nipple. The skin was so sensitive that even this light touch was driving Teysa mad. She could feel her milk flowing out of her and, without quite realizing what she was doing, rested her left hand on the back of the drider's head. Teysa threw her head back as her eyes rolled up, not realizing her mouth was hanging open. She panted heavily while her right hand crept between her thighs. Furiously she began rubbing her clit in a circular motion while her ring and middle fingers slid between her pussy lips. She was soaking wet, and her secretions were pooling at the bottom of the waterproof web. She couldn't help it. Every caress of the drider's tongue was a new explosion of pleasure. Teysa felt herself growing light-headed and her limbs shook. Her world narrowed to her breast, the drider's mouth, and the stream of milk she felt pouring out of herself. She moaned weakly as what felt like every scrap of energy drained out of her.

After what seemed like hours the drider took her mouth off of Teysa's breast. By now the paladin was in a dazed funk. Her body tingled pleasantly with afterglow as she slouched into the puddle of her own juices. Her nipple glistened in the half-light, leaking a thin trail of fluid. She felt relaxed; it was like a pressure she had barely been aware of had drained away. The drider wiped away a stream of milky drool from the corner of her mouth and gazed at Teysa for a moment with those curiously dull, flat eyes. Then she withdrew down the corridor and out of sight.

Teysa sighed with satisfaction. She felt invigorated by her experience. She felt lighter! Accompanying these feelings was a curiously maternal instinct. She knew on some level that an inhuman monster had warped her body and enslaved her, and she was being to nourish her captor and her kin. While that drider had been drinking from her breast, though, Teysa could only think of how happy she was to be nurturing another creature and how she hoped her milk would make the drider strong.

In the days and weeks to come Teysa became intimately familiar with all of the inhabitants of the drider warren. She even learned a smattering of their language, enough to know that her position as Ambrosia Mother was an honored one. After a time, she didn't even miss the surface. There were always more mouths to feed, and she was always up to the task.

GAME OVER

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)