More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by c1ph4r c1ph4r

What's next?

She's going on a trip by herself.

Originally posted to Writing.com - Erica's Great Adventure; ID#2103071 on 02-12-16 - 4:46am

Erica checked her bags one more time before handing them to the attendant so that they could be checked in. That done, she made her way towards security so she could get to her gate.

The TSA didn't give her any grief as she went through the security check. One or two of them attempted to flirt with her, but Erica did not react to their advances. When she finally made it to her gate, she still had over an hour to wait until her flight.

To pass the time, Erica bought some overpriced airport food and played with her phone until the boarding call was announced. She was airborne soon after.

The flight was smooth and the plane touched down after five or six hours at Pearson International Airport in Toronto. Erica was really excited to see her dad again after so many years. After her parents separated, she did not get the chance to see him very often. Especially after he accepted a job opportunity that had been extended to him that required him to relocate to Canada.

She moved quickly to clear customs and retrieved her bag. Then, she moved out into the public area of the airport.

© Copyright c1ph4r (UN: c1ph4r at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)