More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by JimJoeBob JimJoeBob

Happy birthday?

She's alive! ALIVE!!!

The steam began to clear and the green girl stood before her creator, eyes closed and just taking her first breath. Her eyes fluttered open to reveal the purple iris of each eye with black pupils scanning the room then fixing on Doctor P. Her brain was booting up like a computer, an untold amount of knowledge from all across the galaxy zapping through her neurons. Histories and languages and peoples all thrown into the most complex organic structure crafted in a laboratory. She stood in silence and staring off into the distance during that time, her creator stood and waited in anticipation. In a matter of a few minutes, she finished "downloading" a good sum of the galaxy's background information with a few specifics thrown in there for good measure. She regained focus and looked down at Dr. P and then at herself in all her green, naked glory.

"FX-13! Welcome to the Milkyway! How do you feel? No pain, tingling, thoughts of rage...?"

The woman stood there for a moment, getting a feeling for her new found senses of hearing and speech, "...No. I feel fine. What is this?"

"This, my dear, is my womb. I create life here and have for many years. But none are as great of an achievement as you, FX-13. I spent years hammering out flaws with the lessers and now you stand as my crowning achievement." He reached out to her and squeezed her shoulder, which gave her a new feeling of uncomfort.

"So, what is my purpose...what do I call you?"

"I'm Dr. P^2, Dr. P for short, or you can call me father. And as for your purpose," he began as he eyed her over again hinting at some shame within 13's subconscious, "was much different when I first created you so I won't bother you with those trivial details. Now you have been "hired" by the GDF for work as an officer of intergalactic law and peacekeeping. The President herself saw more potential in you than I initially did and wants you on the ASAP."

13 took a moment to gather up what he just said into context and found the idea to be pleasing based on her knowledge of galactic statistics and values such as altruism. "That sounds very satisfactory, uh, father. Send me on the next ship to my post."

"Not so fast, child. For one thing, you can't, or rather shouldn't, go anywhere like that," 13 looked confused as she watched her creator point out her nudity and looked down at her uncovered body. "As much as I appreciate my work, I can't send you off and have you embarrass me. You'll need some clothes." The confusion led her to search the swarm of knowledge swirling in her head for what was wrong and began to feel the embarrassment and shame that comes after learning about modesty while standing around in the nude. She covered herself and followed Dr. P as he led her further into the lab. "I don't have much, especially for females, but I did keep an old suit I made for an assistant of mine," he explained as they stood before a sealed tube. A few button presses by the doctor lead to the device opening to reveal a skimpy lab uniform the pervert made for one of his student interns. It was a horrid off-white, combination of a tube top and panty style bottoms. The two were joined together in the front by two strips along the sides and one along the spine in the back that would wedge itself in any humanoid's asscrack thanks to the low riding bottoms on the backside. This monstrosity was made of a smooth but tight and fragile material and accompanied by a pair of high heeled, wedge boots held closed by straps and going no higher than one's shin.

Having fully processed the concept of public nudity, 13 sighed as she was handed the thing that could be barely called clothing. She slipped it on with the boots after and stood before her creator who looked gleeful at the sight of an attractive young woman wearing his assistant's "uniform." 13 glanced down all over to see how well this outfit fit her and tugged at various parts, including the constricting tube top and especially the strap sliding up her ass and giving her a mildly uncomfortable wedgie. At least the boots felt sturdy and were well padded, but she couldn't help feel like she was being objectified; Dr. P's erection did not help ease her mind and she avoided eye contact with him as he began to speak. "Now that you're dressed, we can almost send you on your way. Here is a communicator that should help with translation with and back water species without a language implant. Oh, and take this inhibitor ring."

13 took the translator and wrapped it around one of her ears then held the ring in her hand. "Inhibitor ring?," she pondered, "What does it...inhibit?"

"Nothing you need to worry about. Just never take it off. Listen. Never. Take. It. Off," he attempted to reassure her, but only ended up making her feel more uneasy. So she slipped on the ring and it shrunk on her dainty finger to the perfect size where it was tight but not bothersome. "Good, now the President said she couldn't make you an officer without pushback, so you will have to pass training. But don't get too down, you won't have to attend the academy. Instead you'll only need to pass the field test all officers face to earn their badge. So, if you step into this combat simulator we can get you on a ship and you'll wake up at the testing grounds ready and fresh for what awaits you." 13 put her trust into the only person she'd known in the thirty or so minutes she'd been conscious. The combat sim was a chair with wires and once she was strapped in and hooked up, she was dead asleep in the virtual world. In that time asleep, Dr. P and GDF guards wheeled her onto a ship bound for Quaros, the training world step up for all galactic officers.

What awaits 13 on Quaros?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)