More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Nahte Nahte

What's her problem?

She's a virgin!

Sarada was a virgin, and she was becoming rather annoyed by that fact. She had no problem with people wanting to be abstinent or anything, but it had been months now that she had been trying to lose her virginity and it just never worked!

At first she had tried to flirt with her teammates, but she was fairly certain Mitsuki was just gay and Boruto either was denser then steel or not interested, she was leaning towards just dense but who knows with him. So then she tried with other boys her age but none of them were interested either interested in other girls or not ready for a one night stand.

So then she tried some older guys, and this time results had started but something always stopped it! A mission coming in just as one guy was bringing her home, her father coming to the village just as another guy was unbuckling his belt.

So she expanded her options and tried with girls to, just anything to get rid of this weird curse but again something always got IN THE WAY! Always, either the girl wasn't interested, wasn't in a place to bang and run, or something got in the way at the last moment.

It was enough to make a girl pull out there hair!

But no, she had a plan, maybe it wasn't the most responsible plan, or maybe it was, she wasn't even sure right now. She just really wanted that fuck by now.

Sarada's plan?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)