More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 5 by Jnightshade Jnightshade

Will Eve be smiling?

She's a Naughty Girl

John finds a gift bag and some tissue. Keeping his fingers crossed he heads back to the apartment he shares with Eve.

He enters to find his girlfriend in the kitchen.

He walks in gives her a kiss and hands her the gift bag. "Eve. I bought you a little gift."

"John, you shouldn't have."

She pulls out the the tissue, the pulls out the costume. She gives John a quizzical look.

"I thought a little cosplay in the bedroom would be fun."

Eve grins. "Mm, naughty boy. I love it. The fabric is feels so real. Can I try it on now?"

John nods. "Of course, sugar."


Eve slinks into the bathroom. She slips out of her dress. The costume itself is black and shiny. It looks like a one piece bathing suit. She imagines it will be difficult to put on, and is surprised that it slides on even easier than her dress.

She admires herself in the bathroom mirror. The outfit shines, yet the black is so dark it devours the light around it. She turns, realizing it looks like she has scales.

Another surprising thing is how big her breasts look. The outfit had some padding, but it looks like she is easily two cup sizes bigger. She assumes with that much padding she won't even be able to feel John touch her breasts. Playfully she grabs one of her now enormous breasts. She bites her lip in shock. If anything, they are more sensitive.

She pulls out the horns. She wonders how they attach. She pushes one into the palm of her hand. It seems to stick. She pops it off and simply pushes it down on her head. Her jaw drops. It looks so natural and more than a little exotically sexy. She fastens the other one in place.

She poses in front of the mirror. Playfully she sucks on her finger. As she pulls it out she marvels at her perfectly manicured black fingernail. Odd, she thinks, I can't recall getting my nails painted black...

What's next for Eve?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)