More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by awesomeness98778 awesomeness98778

What's next?

She'll Soon Understand

Peter Thompson enters the kitchen and smiles at what he sees. Standing right in front of him is the sexiest woman he knows, wearing only an apron. The woman informs Peter that she knows he's there by seductively shaking her big, round ass at him.

"Good morning, Master. Breakfast will be ready in about another minute," she says as she turns her head to look at him.

It has almost been one week since Peter's home life with his mother, Jessica, has changed. Peter has hypnotized his mom into believing a good mother serves their child as their sex . And so far, he has enjoyed every second of spending time with his new and improved mom. The only issue he has is that he wishes his mom didn't have to go to work. However, someone has to make money to pay the bills. But Peter is developing an idea for Jessica to stay home all day and still make money.

Peter gives his mother a light smack on the ass before taking a seat at the kitchen table. He lustfully stares at her exposed body as he patiently waits for his eggs to be done. Since Monday is a holiday, I get to spend three full days with mom. Which hole should I fuck first? Her ass or her pussy? Peter thinks to himself.

With a smile on her face, Jessica places a plate of bacon and eggs in front of her son. "I know you love having your cock sucked while you eat breakfast, Master. But is it okay if I tell you something that happened yesterday?"

"Sure, Mom. Is something wrong?" He asks before taking a bite of his eggs.

"Do you remember who Sharon is, Master? She's one of my friends from high school and lives in Connecticut. The last time you saw her was when we went to her wedding two years ago."

After thinking a bit, Peter realizes who his mom is talking about. "Oh, Sharon! She's the woman who has massive tits, right?"

"Yes, that's her, Master. Yesterday, she called me while I was at work. She's visiting town for a few days. After work, I stopped by where she was staying. That's why I came home later than usual. But the conversation I had with her was... Weird."

Flashback Starts

"Oh my god! Jessica," Sharon says after opening her hotel room door to find her friend on the other side.

It's been two years since Jessica last saw Sharon. Yet, the two friends embrace as if they haven't seen each in over ten. They haven't kept in contact much since they last saw each other. After separating, the only thought running through Jessica's head is, Has Sharon's breasts gotten bigger?

"It's so great to see you again. Come on in. Would you like me to make you a cup of tea?"

"No thanks. I actually can't stay long. But I knew I had to see you again after you called me to tell me you're here," Jessica says as she enters the room and shuts the door behind her. "Is Ryan here?"

"Unfortunately, no. Ryan is still in Connecticut due to work-related stuff that appeared last minute. But he'll be here on Sunday. He wanted me to tell you that he's looking forward to seeing you and Peter. Speaking of Peter, how is he?"

"He's good. Peter has told me recently that he's thinking about dropping out of college. And I support him with his decision. He has an idea of how to make a lot of money. He hasn't told me what it is yet. But I trust him."

"Okay. Honestly, if I were you, I wouldn't let Peter drop out of college. But he's old enough to make his own decisions now. He's 21, right?"

Jessica nods her head yes.

"I still remember Peter when he was little. When I saw him at my wedding, I was shocked by how tall he's gotten. You're going to have to tell me how you deal with the fact your child is an adult and doesn't need you anymore when I become a parent. Oh! I forgot to tell you. Ryan and I have finally decided to have a child."

Jessica hugs her best friend in excitement. "That's wonderful! I know you'll make a great mom, Sharon. Your son or daughter will be one lucky person when he or she reaches 18."

"Well, I want to have a boy. But what do you mean my son will be lucky when he turns 18?" Sharon asks as Jessica stops hugging her.

"Your son will be lucky because he'll have you as his mom. I imagine the first thing your son does on his 18th birthday is play with your breasts." Jessica stares directly at her friend's tits. "Seriously, Sharon. I don't understand how you haven't had back pains or any back-related problems when your breasts are that massive."

Sharon knows her breasts are a sight to behold. Having massive breasts is a hereditary trait for all the women in her family. She's used to having men stare at them. But having her best friend, who she has known for years, staring lustfully at them is making her uncomfortable.

When Jessica looks back at her friend's face, she can tell she's still confused. "I thought this was common knowledge. Sharon. Don't you know that it's tradition for a mother to become their child's sex when they turn 18? Didn't you ever have sex with your mom?"

"What?!" Sharon shouts. She can't believe what Jessica just said. "What are you talking about?! I've never had sex with my mom!"

"Well, that explains why you're so confused. I'm sorry you never had sex with your mom. I always thought she was a nice person. If you happen to have a girl, I'm more than happy to teach you how to be a good sex for her. I remember everything my mom taught me about how to please a woman." Jessica has never had sex with her mom, nor has her mother ever taught her anything sex-related. But her son had implanted fake memories inside her mind when he hypnotized her.

"Wait?! Are you saying that you have sex with Peter?!" Sharon asks after realizing what her friend might be implying with this whole sex thing.

"Of course I do. In fact, that's the reason I can't stay. I promised Peter I would be home by 4:30. You're not the only one who wants a child. Peter and I are currently trying to have a baby as well."

"Okay, Jessica. That's enough. This joke of yours has gone too far. How could you say you want to have a child with your own son? What the hell is wrong with you? And this whole mother becomes their child's sex thing. How did you even come up with something like that?"

Now, it's Jessica's turn to be confused. "What joke? I'm being serious. How do you not know about the sex tradition? Didn't your mom teach you anything? And what's wrong with me wanting to have a child with Peter? Many mothers have children with their sons after they become their sex slaves. There's a good chance that I'm currently pregnant. If you have a son, I hope he has a massive sex drive like Peter."

Sharon doesn't know how to respond. She wants to believe everything Jessica said is just one big joke. But she's starting to have doubts that it is. Jessica, meanwhile, doesn't understand how Sharon doesn't know about the tradition all mothers around the world must follow. She knows that Sharon has a good relationship with her mom. But she doesn't know how that's possible if they never had sex.

After looking at each other in awkward silence for a full minute, Jessica says, "I have to go. It was great seeing you again. After Ryan gets here, call me, and we can schedule a time to meet."

Jessica becomes worried when Sharon doesn't say anything in response. Instead, she only gives a friendly wave of goodbye. Without saying another word, Jessica leaves the hotel room.

Flashback Ends

"I think Sharon thinks I'm crazy now. But she's the one that's crazy, right, Master?"

"Yes, she is," Peter says, speaking for the first time since Jessica started telling her story. "Do you have Sharon's phone number, Mom?"

"I do, Master. Why do you ask?"

"Well, since Sharon's mom didn't teach her anything about the sex tradition, we need to explain it to her. Don't worry, Mom. As long as she answers the phone, I can easily convince her to visit us. She'll soon understand what it means to be a good mom. Now call her and hand me the phone."

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)