More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by awesomeness98778 awesomeness98778

What's next?

Sharon Understands Everything

Sharon picks up her ringing phone to see Jessica is calling her. At first, she's hesitant about answering it. But she quickly decides that Jessica is still her friend. I've known her since high school. It'll take more than an insane conversation to ruin our friendship. She thinks to herself.

When Sharon answers the phone, she immediately hears Peter's voice. "Hey, Sharon. Mom said you're in town, and you're staying at the hotel on Baker Avenue. I want you to come and visit my mom and me for the whole day. To get to our house, make a left when leaving the hotel and keep going straight until you reach..." Peter shortly hangs up after giving full directions on how to get to his house.

Sharon doesn't understand why she's getting dressed after rudely being asked by Peter to visit him and his mom. But for some reason, she has a strange urge to see them, like she wants to obey what Peter asked her to do.

It took almost 20 minutes for her to drive to Peter's house. Sharon managed to remember everything Peter said about how to get to his house. After walking up the steps, she doesn't knock on the front door or ring the doorbell. Instead, she opens the door since the last thing Peter told her before he hung up was the front door would be unlocked.

As soon as she enters the house, she instantly hears someone moaning. Sharon knows that Jessica is the one who is moaning as she shuts and locks the front door behind her. Something in her mind tells her she needs to find her friend and see what she's doing. After walking up the stairs, Sharon quickly discovers the room the noise is coming from. She opens the door and enters the room to find Jessica naked and riding her son's cock while he's lying on the bed.

At first, she is disgusted. But then Peter says, "You are getting horny seeing Jessica ride my cock. You see nothing wrong with ." And just like that, Sharon instantly goes from disgusted to being turned on.

Why did I think Jessica having sex with Peter was wrong? It's normal for a mother and son to have sex. Sharon thinks to herself as she continues watching her best friend bounce rapidly on Peter's cock.

"I can tell you're getting close to cumming, Master! Please, Master! Please release your cum inside me!" Jessica shouts as she stares directly at her friend.

Master? Is that part of the sex tradition Jessica was telling me about yesterday? Sharon thinks to herself just as Peter cums inside his mom.

The first thing Jessica does after Peter finishes cumming is hop off his still-hard cock. She sits on the edge of the bed with her legs spread. Jessica smiles at Sharon as she spreads her pussy with her fingers, allowing her son's cum to leak out. "Look at how much cum my Master released inside me. He always releases this much cum every time he fucks me. Isn't my Master amazing, Sharon?"

"Uh... Yeah... Hey, Jessica. I want to apologize for overreacting yesterday. I don't know why I thought was wrong. Seeing you ride Peter's cock was hot. I didn't have anything planned to do today. So, since I'm here, could you teach me everything I should know about being a good sex for my future son or daughter?"

"Of course. Master and I would be happy to teach you everything you need to know. Isn't that right, Master?"

"Yes. But there are a few things I want you to do and explain to me first. We'll start with your tits. Take them out of your shirt and show them to me. You love it when my mom and I stare at your big titties. It turns you on very much."

Without hesitation, Sharon quickly exposes her big titties. She doesn't feel uncomfortable with Jessica staring lustfully at them as she did yesterday. And her husband has never stared at her breasts the same way Peter is currently looking at them.

"Your husband is one lucky guy. Although, I should say that he was one lucky guy. I'll help convince him to divorce you. But we'll discuss that later. Right now, I want you to give me a tittyfuck. You love giving me tittyfucks. You love the feeling of my cock in between your titties. You are fine with me playing with your big titties any way I want, any time I want."

Sharon forgot everything Peter said about her husband after he said tittyfuck. The only thing she currently cares about is needing to give Peter a tittyfuck. And that's what she does as she wraps her breasts around Peter's cock.

"Oh, wow! Your tits feel amazing," Peter says as Sharon starts moving her breasts. "So, mom told me you've never had sex with your mother, and you don't know anything about the sex tradition. Is this true?"

"Yes, Peter."

"That's unfortunate. I'm very sorry you never had sex with your mom. But don't let your mother's bad parenting stop you from becoming a good mom. You have the potential to be a great mother to your child. My mom told me you wish to have a boy. Most women usually want to have girls instead of boys. But it doesn't matter what gender the child is. All mothers serve their children as their sex slaves the same way by doing everything they say. Do you understand everything I've said so far, Sharon?"

She nods her head as she moves her breasts faster. Her pussy is starting to become wet.

"Good. Now, the role of a mother for the first 18 years of their child's life is probably what your mother did. Raise them in a safe and loving home. But as soon as the child turns 18, the sex part of the sex tradition finally comes in. Mom. Tell Sharon what your mother did on your 18th birthday."

Sharon turns her head to look at Jessica and sees she's playing with herself.

"I want to mention that there isn't anything specific a mother must do on their child's 18th birthday other than declare themselves as their sex ," Jessica says. "But I'll never forget my 18th birthday. My mother woke me up by entering my room and singing happy birthday. She was naked and holding a present. When she finished singing, she handed me the gift. While I opened it, my mom told me how much she loved me and that she's been looking forward to my 18th birthday since I was born. She gave me a strap-on and promised to serve me as my sex . I wish I could relive the moment I fucked my mom for the first time."

Sharon wishes her 18th birthday went similarly to what happened on Jessica's birthday. On her 18th birthday, her mother and father took her out to a restaurant. The food was good. But Sharon feels like she missed out on a lot by her mother not becoming her sex .

"Oh, fuck! I'm about to cum," Peter shouts. And true to his word, he starts cumming a few seconds later.

"It's a shame that you're only visiting. I would love to receive a tittyfuck from you every day." Peter says after he stops cumming.

She almost forgot that she doesn't live in town anymore. And with her husband, Ryan, arriving tomorrow, today will probably be the only day Sharon will tittyfuck Peter's cock. This realization saddens her. For the first time, she felt pleasure from having her titties fucked. She enjoys the feeling of Peter's cock between her breasts. It's the reason why she hasn't unwrapped them yet. Sharon wishes she could fulfill Peter's desire to have her give him a tittyfuck every day. But there's no way that would be possible. Unless... "Hey, Peter. Can a woman become a sex to a person who isn't their child?" She asks.

"Yes. Are you thinking about wanting to become my sex , Sharon?"

She nods her head yes instantly.

"You do realize that if you become my sex , you can never go back to your old life. You'll have to divorce your husband, quit your job, and live with us. I thought you wanted to start a family with your husband. Are you sure you want to give that up?"

Without hesitation, Sharon says, "Yes. I could still start a family with you. Right? I imagine you'll fuck me a lot if I become your sex . If you do impregnate me, I hope it's a girl. Will you accept me as your sex ? Please, Master?"

Hearing the word Master makes Peter smile. "Alright, Sharon. I accept your proposal. Take your pants and panties off, hop on the bed, and spread your legs. To turn you into my official sex , I need to cum inside your pussy."

Sharon removes her pants and panties and hops on the bed in less than a minute. Once she lies on her back and spreads her legs, Peter slides his cock inside her dripping wet pussy. As Peter thrusts his cock, Sharon understands everything Jessica was trying to tell her yesterday about what it means to be a great mother. A good mother is someone who is a sex toy for their child. And as Peter starts filling her with his cum, Sharon promises she'll be the best sex mother for her future daughter.


A/N: I hope you all enjoyed the chapter.

Okay. Voting has ended. I want to thank you all for voting. And now for the results. The option that got the most votes, much to my surprise, is a new storyline about a male teacher at an all-girls school with 49 votes. I honestly thought a sequel to Everything Is Fine would get the most votes. But it ended up getting the 2nd most votes with 25. A sequel to Mom Becomes Bimbofied got 3rd with 23 votes. And a new storyline involving lesbian sisters got last with 14 votes.

I'll start writing the first chapter about a male teacher at an all-girls school tomorrow. I can't say when I'll finish writing it. After I publish that chapter, I'll write the sequel chapter to Everything Is Fine. Then I'll write the sequel to Mom Becomes Bimbofied and after that, a new storyline involving lesbian sisters.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)