More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by yearning_for_release yearning_for_release

What happens next?

Shaun stays in bed and hopes Anna falls asleep soon

I heard a series of loud footsteps as she drunkenly made her way up the hallway to the rear of the house. Her room was next to mine, so when I heard the footsteps stopped I assumed she was grappling with her door. Instead, mine swung inwards, and she stumbled through.

She had clearly returned from a night of hard partying. Her full figure was squeezed into a curve-hugging black dress, yanked up so high onto her hips it was a wonder her panties weren't showing (if she was even wearing any). The thin straps that held it up had slipped off her shoulders, exposing the exposing the top of one lacy black bra cup, and the deep channel of her cleavage.

Ordinarily, I wouldn't have problem with a scantily clad woman barging into my room, but I was exhausted and in need of sleep. If I wasn't sharp at work tomorrow, my boss would eat me alive.

"Anna!" I sighed at her, "I'm trying to sleep here."

"Hm?" She responded blearily. "Whatsa.. you..."

Apparently considering my complaint answered, she stumbled over to my bed and fell bodily on top of me. I grunted as her weight hit me full in the stomach, knocking the wind out of me.

"What the hell," I spluttered around a mouthful of hair "This is my bed! You're drunk, get outta here!"

"Nah, 's mine," she mumbled, voice muffled by a faceful of blanket.

"God," I muttered, trying to shift her off me. She was dead weight, fast asleep already, and moving her would be a real chore. She was slumped across my lower chest and legs, her arms splayed out to the side, and my thigh was wedged between her legs. I could feel silky fabric against my thigh. It was damp and sticky, and there was a warmth emanating through it. Clearly whatever she'd been up to tonight had got her worked up. Still, I was relieved she was actually wearing underwear.

Does Shaun try and move Anna off him, or let her be?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)