More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by yearning_for_release yearning_for_release

Does Shaun try and move Anna off him, or let her be?

Let her be

As frustrating as it was to be woken in the middle of the night, I could think of worse things than having my voluptuous housemate all over me.

She was slumped across my lower chest and legs, her arms splayed out to the side, and my thigh was wedged between her legs. I could feel silky fabric against my thigh. It was damp and sticky, and there was a warmth emanating through it. Clearly whatever she'd been up to tonight had got her worked up.

Her full breasts were spilling out of her dress, barely constrained by her lacy bra. My cock stirred at the sight of so much soft skin, and began swelling, wedged against her hip. Seemingly unconsciously, her hips pressed hard against me. My leg was still trapped between her thick thighs, and she started grinding against it. Her curvy arse moved in a sinuous arc, causing her tight black dress to inch up her hips, revealing her pale globes. I could see a thin strand of fabric disappearing between her luscious cheeks.

The crotch of her panties was now sodden with sticky juices, leaving a trail on my leg as she pressed her eager sex against me. The scent of her pussy hit my nose in musky waves. Little moans and murmurs were coming from her. I clamped my hands onto her ample arse, running them over the exposed skin, down to the point where they met her thick thighs. She was sopping wet down there. I grabbed a handful of pliable arse-flesh, and pulled her hard against me. She reciprocated, grinding her wet cunt against me with renewed passion.

I felt a sudden wetness against my upper thigh. For a second I thought it was juices leaking from her eager pussy, but then a trickle ran down my inner thigh, and I realised what was happening.

Anna was pissing!

  • No further chapters
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)