More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by yearning_for_release yearning_for_release

Does Shaun try and move Anna off him, or let her be?

Shaun tries to move Anna

"Anna, you've got to get up, okay?" I said impatiently, trying to sit up. She moaned and protested wordlessly, writhing around on top of me, but making no move to actually get up. I managed to wedge my hands between our bodies, and pushed against her stomach. My hands brushed against her full breasts, which were spilling out of her dress, barely constrained by her lacy bra.

My cock stirred at the touch of her soft skin, and I heaved again, trying to get my unresponsive housemate off me before I got a full chub under her.

She was no help, thoroughly . I slumped back on the bed, worn out for the moment. I tried to ignore the way her heavy breasts pressed against my stomach, and instead worked on shimmying out from under her. I had a little more luck, but as my knee moved between her thick thighs, she pressed her hips hard against me, trapping my leg, and started grinding against it. Her curvy arse moved in a sinuous arc, causing her tight black dress to inch up her hips, revealing her pale globes. I could see a thin strand of fabric disappearing between her luscious cheeks. The crotch of her panties was now sodden with sticky juices, leaving a trail on my leg as she pressed her eager sex against me. The scent of her pussy hit my nose in musky waves.

Little moans and murmurs were coming from her, and with the overwhelming palette of sensations my erection grew to full hardness, trapped against her smooth body. As tempting as it was to let her keep drunkenly humping, I needed to put an end to this. I clamped my hands onto her ample arse to push her off me, though I couldn't resist running them over those seductive curves for a second. She reciprocated, grinding her wet cunt against me with renewed passion. Before I could push back against her, I felt a sudden wetness against my upper thigh. For a second I thought it was juices leaking from her eager pussy, but then a trickle ran down my inner thigh, and I realised what was happening.

"Oh fuck!" I shouted. My drunk housemate was pissing on me! Her hot urine, at first a little trickle, was now gushing out of her, soaking my boxers and spilling up onto my exposed stomach. My cock, trapped us, gave a twitch as the hot liquid touched it, and soon my groin was totally drenched.

Anna seemed oblivious. As far as I could tell she was completely , and her body was acting on instinct. After a night of heavy clubbing her bladder was full to bursting, and now it was unleashing all over me.

I struggled, trying to shift my body away from the stream, but her thighs had me pinned. I could feel hot rivulets of piss running down the crack of my arse soaking into the bedding and even wetting my back. A strong, musky smell came with it, filling my nostrils as much as the piss was drenching my groin.

Anna is pissing in her sleep! How does Shaun react?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)