More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by CM_2001 CM_2001

Who's First?

Shane

Since the game was Shane's idea everyone agreed that he should go first. Shane drew the first card, and it read, "Three-way kiss."

"Alright, which 2 of you wants to do it?" Shane inquired

"I'm in." Destiny told Shane.

"Okay so one more, anyone else?" Shane asked looking over at Madison who had been quiet this whole time until now. She thought about it for a moment then shook her head no. Shane then looked at Claire who seemed hesitant, she didn't really care either way but since they were playing a game she decided to play along. So Shane turned back to Destiny.

The three of them walked over to the couch and sat down with Shane in the middle. Destiny leaned in, but Claire was still hesitant, so Destiny took matters into her own hands and pulled her head next to hers and Shane's and they all went for a kiss. The three-way kiss was awkward at first because none of the people involved knew what to do, but after a few seconds it became comfortable. The three of them kissed each other for a few moments before the girls broke away.

"Alright, on to the next card." Destiny declared as they all rejoined the circle.

Who's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)