More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by PamB23 PamB23

What do you want me to wear for you?

Sexy lingerie and an overcoat

I am reading the note again. It clearly sais that I have to wear real sexy lingerie an nothing but a long overcoat on top of that.

I am browsing through my lingerie closet, finding a real sexy black lace demi cup bustier with garters attached. I put it on and see how nice my boobs are looking, supported by the demi cups.

I find a couple of nice lace stockings to go with the bustier and put these on also. After attaching the garters carefully, I look in the mirror. I realy like what I see, my boobs nicly supported by the bustier, and my shaved bold pussy surrounded by the garters and stockings.

I feel real horny and decide to leave my panties at home. I decide to wear a nice red long overcoat over all this and some nice black high heeled pumps. I look at my watch and see it is almost time. Quickly I put on some make-up. When I am standing up I hear the horn of your car blow.

I hurry downstairs,through the door towards your car. As this is a blind date I don't know who to expect, but I realy like seeing who you are.....

Who are you ?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)