More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by virtuallyme101 virtuallyme101

Who are you ?

blind date with transport to thrill

A slim-built man is standing in front of me – immaculately dressed in a sharp dinner jacket, with white silk scarf hanging loose, draped around his neck. The street lights shining off his ultra-black shoes.

Piercing blue eyes and a wry smile aimed at me. His short neat hair, slightly receding with a few grey hairs, leads me to guess that he is in or approaching his mid-30s.

Suddenly I realise that there is no car and he is holding two helmets.

“Pamela?. I believe you are my date and I am here to make this a night for us both to remember…”

He hands me a shiny black motorcycle helmet and ushers me toward a red sports bike.

I am shocked at the prospect that I will be expected to travel on the back of this bike, dressed as I am. Then the thought of straddling the throbbing machine with my pussy bare sends a pulse between my legs.

Standing behind me, he puts an arm around my waist – squeezing my body & leaning over my shoulder to kiss the nape of my neck.

“Jump on Pam – don’t be scared. I’ll drive slow and it isn’t far…”

What do you do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)