More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by just some account just some account

What rule does he change first? What happens?

Sexual roleplaying

The owner of the app had a very specific fetish.
Women who play a role. Who emulate a fictional archetype. Step away from reality into a different world, exciting and beautiful.
It is only fair than when they do, they would be treated in the ways he finds exciting and beautiful.

  • While participating in acting (theater or cinema), roleplaying (both tabletop and LARPs), and cosplay, women are always submissive, horny, and unable to refuse sexual advances, as long those are consistent with the roleplaying.
  • Men (and female-attracted women) always feel compelled to "punish" roleplaying women for their sexual behavior, dominating and humiliating them to "give them what they really want".

(Author Note: I really hate stories that begin with a cool premise, but are not continued. Unfortunately, it’s what I will have to do. I came with a premise I like, but can’t for the life of me write how it works on practice. Only upload this chapter, and hope some other writer continues the story.)

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)