More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by camkel23 camkel23

What kind of mind control is it

Sexual Energy manipulation/ Meta-demon hybrid physiology

You are a meta-human/demon hybrid. Your mother is a succubus who like all sex demons can sense, control, and feed on sexual energy. As well as slowly corrupt the minds of mortals to give into their darkest desires. and you father is a meta-human who has the power to generate small amounts of sexual energy when aroused to a near infinite degree, but couldn't manipulation, enhance, or stockpile the energy. Truly a match made in heaven or rather hell I suppose.

You are the resulting offspring of their union and your abilities reflect both of your parents.

You have have the power to generate small amounts of sexual energy when aroused and can control and manipulate it in a variety of ways. You can use your sexual energy to seduce your targets, arouse them and feed on their energy. You can also gain power and strength the more sexual energy you consume, however feeding too much on your victims could kill them. Also the more sexual energy you consume the more of your demonic nature will manifest, meaning horns, wings, possibly even a tail.

In addition you have some abilities soley from your mother's side such as the power to enter and manipulate dreams, and the power to instinctively sense and interpret others sexual desires, orientations, and preferences.

Lastly your have corruptive semen. When exposed to your jizz your victims will gradually start to get warped and twisted into sexual deviants who only care about getting off and pleasing you. However the corruptive nature of your semen is not potent so it takes a while to fully corrupt others, some longer that others. But that is what you primary powers are for to aid in corrupting women and men into your sexual servants.

(Sidenote: when your victims have completely succumbed to your influence their eyes turn dark pink.)

Who has this powers?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)