More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by yesimdirty yesimdirty

What adveture do I have?

Sex machine

My friend Thomas is rich and he likes to have fun and he bought a sexual machine for women not for him to use but for him to bring women and use and have sex with him while they are using it. It had a place to sit on it and straddle over it with a vibrating toy that goes up into the pussy and it looked very intense to use. So of course once I found out I was eager to try it out with Thomas.

I went over to his place in the evening and he invited me in and we talked for a while and flirted and soon found ourselves very turned on by each other which was a good thing because that was the plan I had.

"So you want to try it out Lucy " he asked.

"Yes" I told him.

So we went to the room he kept it in and he showed it to me and it looked powerful and somewhat frightening for me but also interesting and arousing and my pussy was already wet from our teasing of each other and that made it easy for me to want to use it. He helped me remove my clothes and I strip down nude and climb on the machine and Thomas give me the controls.

"Here Lucy now push this knob and turn it on and it will turn you on" he said.

I push the knob and it start to turn on.

buzz buzz

"Ooohhh" I could feel it in my pussy and it feel very good.

buzz buzz

I moved my hips up and down and bounced on the sexual machine and it was stimulating my clitoris and also on the inside of me and making me become even more wet and aroused. I moan out "OOOOOHHHH" and push the vibrating dildo toy into me very deep and then feel the deep vibrations that fill my body with hot pleasures.

Thomas took off his clothes as well and he move to watch me use the toy and he stand himself in front of me and I was at the perfect height to suck on his big erect penis and he put it in my face and I suck on it while I ride the machine.

slurp slurp buzz buzz

"Mmm yes Lucy suck on my dick good while you ride it" Thomas said.

buzz buzz slurp slurp

I move my head back and forth sucking on the penis while I move my body up and down with the toy inside of my fuck hole making me wet. I moan with vibrations "MMM MMMMMMMM" and moan into the big dick of Thomas.

"Ahhh is't it good Lucy " said Thomas.

I ride the machine more and bounce on it and feel the vibrations and I keep sucking on his big penis and moan into it "MMMM MMMMM" feel it filling me up while I suck on the big dick faster and I feel my pleasure in me increase.

I moaned "OOOOOOH OOOOOOOOOH OOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHH OOOOOOHH" and the vibrating dildo toy inside of my pussy made me cum hard and I moaned more from it "OOOOH OOOOOHHHHH" and I moved my body around and the toy continue to vibrate and make me moan more "OOOOH OOOOOH" and have the huge orgasm exploding and make me squirt out my pussy juices.

I tried to climb off and Thomas hold me down "Mmm not yet Lucy let's make that pussy cum some more"

buzz buzz

"OOOH OOOH OOOOOOHHHHH" I moan out again and my sensitive pussy keep getting vibrated from the machine and it was overwhelming. I suck on Thomas and lick his penis and his ball and press my face against him and moan out more "OOOHHH OOOOH" and then "MMMM MMM" with my mouth full of his penis.

buzz buzz slurp slurp

"OOOOHH HHHHGHHH OOOOOOHHHHH OOHHHH" I keep moaning and the pleasure in my pussy is so explosive and then I push down and shake violently and I cum again even more hard and cover the vibrating toy in my wet pussy cum and then I pull away even if Thomas push me because I could not take any more!!!

I lay down and catch my breath. "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh that was so intense" I said to him.

"Mmm yes and you were so sexy when you cum hard Lucy " he said.

"Now I going to make you cum" I said to him.

He put his big penis back into my mouth and I grip it with my hand and I stroke on it and at the same time I continue to suck on his big penis and slurp on it moving my lips back and forth very hard. And then I feel the balls of Thomas get big and throb and his cum about ready to explode from his dick.

"Uhhhhh uhhhhh uhhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkk" he moan out and he shoot his big shots of creaming cum all over my face and he shoot some more onto my boobs and then he shoot onto my face again and he shoot so much semene out it go everywehre and cover my whole face with his cum.

"Ahhh that was so good Lucy " he said.

"Mmm it was a lot of fun Thomas" I agreed.

"So now what should we do" he asked me.

"Oh I have an idea who should use this machien next I think you will like her very much and this will be fun" I said to him.

Who tries the machine next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)