More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Lake_Nine Lake_Nine

Who did you choose?

Sex

You hear a gentle murmur and you open your eyes and see a dim room lit by candles and torches with well-dressed party guests all around you. Looking around you realize all of the guests are male in dark suits with thing black masks covering the upper parts of their faces. You try and move and feel resistance looking down you realize two things, you are the now the woman you clicked on and worse you are tied up. Looking around again you see mirrors everywhere and you see yourself. A small petite Asian woman with short black hair and a panicked look on her face. Your body is wrapped in a tight black leather leaving your breaks and privates exposed. Your arms are tied behind your back as you squat on your knees with a red ball gag in your mouth. Movement catches your eyes and you look to your left and see another woman dressed and tied up just like you. She is acting weird and after a moment your stomach drops out as everything clicks. She is riding a massive dildo stuck to the floor. Looking to your left and right you see a line of woman all doing the same. Moaning and straining on the chain as they slowly ride the top few inches of a massive dildo physical held back from doing more.

Looking down you see the same thing and you try and hold yourself up but slowly your muscles grow weaker and gravity pulls you onto the cock. You struggle and moan at the unfamiliar sensation but it opens a hunger inside of you. Your mind still is trying to process what is going on but something animal in the back of it has taken control of your legs. Sliding the cock in and out of your pussy just feels too good and soon you are straining for more and more of it to go inside you .

You try and maintain your wits but it is growing hard as you hear someone ringing a glass "To tonight's entertainment" someone says and everyone raises their glass. Your eyes widen as the men start walking over a few of them making a beeline for you.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)