More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Robopoop Robopoop

Your fantasies are about to come true....

Sex Doll: The Chaperone

It took me a second to find out that there was something in my mouth. In the dim darkness of the bedroom, my eyes had adjusted now that my grogginess has been pushed back by shock. My face was turned off to the side of the bed, and the silhouette of a young man was standing there in very close proximity. I could not see his face, but I could feel the hard, slick and thick object stretch my lips, rhythmically slipping in and out as he pumped his lower half towards me. The scent and the taste was more than enough to immediately identify what it was, but I was too surprised to react. My mind raced, leaving me with no mental cohesion to panic and scream, even as the man's thrusts grew faster and his panting became wilder. Before I knew it, an easily identifiable salty taste invaded my taste buds. Long explosive ropes of it spurted into my defenseless mouth. I wanted to pull away, but I felt a hand grab the back of my head to hold it still with frightening strength. I could feel him continue his pumping in tandem with each rapid blast of the thick goo. When it finally stopped, my mouth was half full of the thick liquid. I could feel it sloshing around in my cheeks as he slowly pulled out, straps of it leaking out of my lips and onto the sheets. The overwhelming taste had sent me into a confused daze. I did not even notice the shadow of the man leave the room as consciousness left me.

When morning came, I thought I had woken up from some kind of bad dream. Upon checking my side of the bed, the sight and scent of the tell tale stains proved otherwise. I was sent into silent alarm. The whole experience had been real the whole time. Panicked questions filled my thoughts. For that briefest moment, anxiety, shame and dread coursed through every fiber of my body. Every attempt to rationalize ended in failure.

Was it the hubby? Couldn't be. He was not home until the coming week.

Could it have been an intruder? Absolutely not. The doors and windows were locked and alarmed.

Someone in the house? There were only my son and his senior high friends that had come over for the week long sleepover...

My hand reached up to cover my gasp at the hauntingly horrific thought.

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)