More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 5 by Kougyoku Kougyoku

What could Rider possibly mean by completing the contract?

Sex, of course!

The short trek home is thankfully uneventful. It also helps to have a strong servant like Rider by your side. Well, at least she's strong in your eyes. She carries herself confidently and although isn't too talkative yet, you look up at her beauty with a smile. Before you know it, you're home. You enter your house to find nobody else there at the moment. Rider leaves your side for a moment, dashing off as you take off your shoes. She's back before you even enter the house properly.

"Where'd you go so quickly Rider?" You ask. "I have surveyed the house and found nobody else is here. Come, take my hand." Rider holds out a dainty hand towards you. "Well... okay?" You say. You take Rider's hand, it feels soft, gentle, and smooth. She leads you torwards your modest bedroom and walks you in, closing the door behind. "This is my room.. Sorry it's not much. What did you need from here?" You ask.

Rider approaches uncomfortably close. You can feel her breath again the nape of your neck as her bosom pushes against your chest. "You." She quietly whispers. She'd already sensed your hesitation so takes the lead, holding your hands with her and leaning in for a kiss. You stand there with your eyes open in shock. What's quite possibly the most beautiful woman you've seen is embracing you and kissing you passionately.

Rider stops. "Do I not please you, Master?" She asks sincerely. "No, it's not that. You're beautiful and all but don't you think we should get to know each other first?" You ask. Rider blushes. It's been a long time since any man's shown interest in courting her. "I would love to be courted by you, Shirou. But since you are not a regular mage, I am not getting Mana from you. By giving me your seed, you replenish my Mana reserves with your own and fulfill our contract."

"What's the alternative?" You ask. "I can take the Mana from other living people. But our contract will be unfulfilled." Rider says bluntly. "No way. I don't want to hurt anyone else." You say with resolve. "This is one of the traits which I am attracted to you by. I'm glad you are my Master. Now please, fulfill me." Rider guides your hand to her ass, placing it on the tight black fabric. It feels amazing. You return to the kiss in earnest, pouring yourself into her.

Rider arches her head back as you kiss her face, supporting her neck with your other hand as you pull her hips in close. "Thank you for loving me..." Rider says. She raises her head again to peel off your shirt. You're no muscleman but the physical labor of your work leaves you in good shape. She kisses your neck, chest, while slipping out of her outfit unnoticed by you. The feeling of her body and breasts arouses you greatly. "I am glad you are satisfied with me, Master." Rider says upon seeing your erection. You now notice her naked body, "How can i not be? You're so beautiful. I love your hair and face. I wish I could see your eyes, I bet they would be as beautiful."

Rider guides you to the bed and slips off your jeans and boxers together in one motion. Your cock nearly smacks her in the face as it springs into action. She sits you down and takes your cock into her mouth. Your first blowjob. It takes all your willpower not to nut into Rider's mouth. You moan in pleasure as you she takes it in.

"Careful..!" You call out. Rider slips your cock out of her mouth. "Am I your first, Master?" She asks."Yeah." You say. She then lays down on your bed. "Then let me show you how to lead. Follow your heart, and let your instincts guide you to have sex with me. "

How's that go?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)