More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by TestSubject57 TestSubject57

What Kind of World Does He Find on the Other Side?

Several Portals Later

Jason sat on a lawn chair in the field of portals. He'd just spent the last several hours exploring different portals and seeing what kind of worlds were on the other side of them. He'd put a sign next to each one he'd explored decribing their most distinct feature: multi-breast, topless, anthro, giantess, milking, nudist, unaging, etc. There were also ones that were combinations of several factors. Now, he sat eating some takeout pizza he'd picked up in one of them.

Finishing his last piece of pizza, Jason decided to pick one for a much more in-depth exploration in the morning. While the sun never seemed to move across the sky above the field, it was getting late in his world as well as most of the other worlds as well. His plan was to go back to his world for bed, and then in the morning, pick a world to more fully explore.

Gathering up the few things he was taking back with him, Jason stepped back through the portal into his world. He quickly made a list of things to bring with him through the portal and went to bed.

The next morning, Jason got up, got breakfast and went out to get the things on his list. Once back home, he went through his portal into the field. Once there, he set up a canopy he'd bought and an ice chest that he filled with some supplies. Then, he packed his backpack and went to the portal he'd picked the night before. Looking around one last time, he stepped through the portal.

Which Portal Did Jason Choose?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)