More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Sex-Shooter Sex-Shooter

Who's fighting who?

Setsuna (MHA) vs Pony (MHA)

Setsuna suddenly awoke, naked and sporting two hard lizard dicks, in a gymnasium.

In front of her was Pony, naked and sporting a literal horse dick herself.

Both shot up and backed away from the other. They glared into the other student's eyes.

"Whatevers happening is probably Pony's fault. I can feel it." The tiny rational part of Setsuna's mind was telling her to cool it. The rest was clouded by a white hot rage.

"Don't talk about me like I'm not right in front of you!" Pony shouted, standing to her full height. "Besides, it could be your fault!"

"Like hell, cow!" Setsuna roared, now standing to her full height. "I've never said this before Pony, but your probably the worst hero in our class!"

"You bitch." Pony growled as she starting walking towards her former friend and classmate. "You're just saying that out of envy. I top over your ass and you know it!"

There was never any animosity between them. In fact, they were almost like sisters. But now there was only bitterness, a need to pit the other down. They wanted their newfound rival down on the floor with their ass up begging.

They were only a foot away before they made a move.

The fight?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)