More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Jackpierce375 Jackpierce375

What will you do?

Set your eyes on Nadeshiko

Knowing that if you do not develop and fortify your country and village, the Whirlpool nation will likely become a victim to other nations, so you decided to expand your country at the cost of smaller ones and islands along your border.

You set your eyes on Nadeshiko Village. It's one of the small islands along your border The village is known to be a kunoichi only village and possesses almost shinobi, the only present shinobi population are the husbands of some of the kunoichi and their children. It is a tradition and a part of their society for kunoichi to leave the village and challenge foreign shinobi to duel. If she is loses the duel she drags him back to village and marries him.

Nadeshiko Village possesses 80 kunoichi. Their leader Shizuka is strong, her second in command Tokiwa is not far behind. The rest of the kunoichi are considered strong and most likely they are, considering that no other village conquered them yet. There is a tendency to think that females are weaker than males. These women prove that statement wrong by continuing to maintain their independence from other villages.

Considering they are an island nation, their fleet is horrible. They have 12 battleshipsand 8 of those 12 are patrol boats. They're barely managing to keep pirates from attacking and raiding their trade routes.

How should you add this land's power to your own? Should you ally yourself with them? Should you conquer them and annex them? Maybe you should make them your vassals? You could also duel their leader Shizuka and add her to your harem?

How do you proceed?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)