More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by K@rma K@rma

Into the warmth

Session 0

The door to the living room swung open, as Kara entered the room with long steps and a swing in her walk, behind her was Maeve, a considerable bit taller, but she was a little cramped down from the cold wind, a strong contrast to the candle-like warmth inside the home.

Waiting for her were four people, each on a different kind of seat, around a table, with two seats left empty: the wingchair at the head of the table, which Kara was quick to return to, sitting in front of her laptop. And then there was the beanbag at the right side of the head, in the back. Maeve took her own pace to walk over while getting greeted by the others, and sat down on the blue beanbag with her legs crossed. She then took off her varsity jacket as she spoke "Sorry I'm so late, guys" She was a little embarrassed, but not too much. Once more, various sounds of greeting and acknowledgement were heard from all across the table.

Next to her was Salvia, who was sitting with her back straight on a desk chair, across from Maeve was Alek, who was almost laying on a small sofa, and next to him was Samuel, who was sitting crouched down on an armchair, and next to him, at the end of the table, was Luna, who was leaning back on an ottoman. She called out to Maeve "Don't worry about it, I'm pretty sure we're not starting this week anyway."

"Correct." Kara chimed in, "In case you guys just completely didn't read anything I sent, this is meant to be a spicier game than usual, so I decided to hold this 'session zero' to establish some ground rules with everyone, ahead of time, in an environment with less pressure." The others all nodded or didn't acknowledge this, so she continued "For example, the number 1 thing I had in mind is that we could, well..." The girl smiled a little and broke eye contact with the others, looking to her side somewhat bashfully "...Act out, what happens in-game in real life, so, if one of you guys were to, say, finger a hot barmaid under the table, I'd play that barmaid, and you'd have you hand up my knickers, if you want to, at least. But this would also be between you guys."

Already, everyone around the table looked a little more uncomfortable, some more than others, but no rejection was made. Salvia muttered, mostly to herself, "That's really hot..." And though nobody else noticed, she rubbed her legs together a little in saying this.

"Now this goes without saying," Kara continued "But this doesn't mean anyone here is to do anything, in- or out-of-game. Speaking of, when the campaign does start I'll be handing a yellow card and a red card out to everyone, and keeping 1 set for myself, for our safety. In case you guys don't know, basically they're a representation of how comfortable you are with the situation. At any point you can raise, or throw, or do whatever with either card, to send a sign to the rest of the group, no explanation necessary, and no judgment involved. A red card is code for discomfort with the situation, and when someone red cards, we will all immediately stop what we're doing" As Kara explains this, she looks around the table, making eye contact with everyone, to make sure they are hearing her and understanding her "The yellow card is not an immediate stop but more so a slow down, and it is a sign that you're starting to get uncomfortable with where the situation is headed, or where it is right now. Again, no explanation needed, and" she points out her finger to everyone "No whining from anyone else at the table, either, this is going to be a very sensitive space, so we all need to be respectful."

The table remained quiet in anticipation, prompting Kara to continue "Okay, aside from that, I was thinking we could spice things up regarding clothing. Eventually an idea I had was that we would all get cosplay and then accurately take off clothing, but I had two ideas we could try from the get-go: Either, everyone starts each session fully clothed, but certain things would cause you to lose clothing, kind of like a strip game! For you guys that would be like taking damage or failing a save, which would cause your characters to tear off clothing or take it off for safety or comfort. For me, that would be just you guys doing well, like completing objectives, or slaying monsters, and then doing well for you guys means getting to see more of, well, me..." Salvia piped up "Why do I feel like that's not much of a punishment for you, though?" Kara faced away from this question "Awww, you caught me... hehe, no but I thought it'd just be fun. Another option I thought of which would maybe be even hotter, would be us playing in very little clothing, just underwear and a top, but taking it off when things get going. It would basically be, like, a constant tease. or at least, that's the idea."

"I don't mind that idea at all..." Salvia spoke to Kara from across the table hummingly. Kara, though, seemed to almost ignore her, electing to ask the group a question instead "Anyone else have an opinion on either one?" Samuel answered after a short duration of silence "I'm- uhm, may be a little uncomfortable with the 'tease' idea but I, think I'd be fine with either..." The others remained quiet, even after Kara nodded, acknowledging Samuel's note. "I think we'll do that, then! At least, until and/or unless we decide we want to do the cosplay thing, which I still think would be cool, moving on..."

Kara ran her hand across her face and neck, as she would sometimes, in thought. "Hmmm... I suppose next on the list would be fetishes and such, so I suppose we should start with the biggest one, Consensual , or -play, some of which I may want to put into the campaign." Luna raised her hand, "Luna?" Kara beckoned her to say what she wanted to.

She lowered her hand "Well, I don't know about everyone else, but while I'd be fine with like, groping and shit, and touches, or even going further with , I would feel really uncomfortable if it gets graphic, like, the victim crying, or begging for help, or shit like that. I mean, if she goes along with it reluctantly but still goes along with it, I'd be fine with it, but the whole part of it I really am not into myself, ya know?" Kara nodded her head "That's totally fair, and I don't think anyone has a problem with that...?" Kara spoke, but then turned her sentence into a question halfway through, looking through the rest of the group, who were either zoned out, or chose not to speak up. "Cool, then, what about pain? Aside from in-combat, where I'd rather not get too gory, but things are still gonna get violent, I personally think some light spanking and pinching can be pretty hot but nothing too major. Anyone have an input?"

The table remained silent, as was often the case, with some looking around at others, trying to gauge their reaction. "Alright, I'll check that off the list" She clicked the touchpad on her laptop, seemingly confirming something. "Oh, this one's moreso for out-of-game, but how does everyone feel about anal?" She turned her head to her left "Both giving and receiving, I mean." Samuel almost sunk through his chair, though Alek was a bit perked up, almost surprised "Oh, well I definitely can tell you that from experience I don't mind either one." He laid back into his chair. From next to him, a more quiet voice spoke up "Well, I couldn't tell you from experience, but I'd be alright with trying either, assuming everyone is, well... clean." The voice from across the table from him, responded almost immediately "I always keep clean, Sammy." Whether this was meant to be a comfort or a flirt, Samuel did not know. After a little silence, Luna continued the round around the table "I'm good with giving and taking, hell, I even have a strap-on at home I can take if needed." Kara acknowledged this "That could definitely be useful, but I think you'd be fine leaving it home for the first few sessions, probably. Until you guys, get, like, some magic attachable dildos, or something, I guess." Luna nodded, took out her phone, and started typing in it after opening the right app. Meanwhile, Kara turned to face Maeve, who was quiet for a few moments before getting the assignment "Oh, well, I actually have never done any experimenting with, well, the buttholian arts." Kara shifted her head in surprise "Really? Well do you wanna try it in the campaign? Otherwise we could maybe do, like, an anal intro session, just the two of us, maybe one of the guys too for the authenticity?" Maeve thought for a moment, resting her chin on her fist "Given the cleaning situation, it would probably be best if we tried it once first." Kara nodded "Cool, I'll try and find a good day for us to meet up, and... do that!" She opened a different program on her laptop and used her mouse to scroll through various things "I'll check in with you later about that, cool? Then, what would be next..."

What would be next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)