More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Zaos Z Zaos Z

What's next?

Service With A Smile (Floyd's Story)

The Sunny Day food court was a bustle of activity. All around mall shoppers rushed about. None paid any attention to a middle age man and a pink haired teen sitting at one of the courts many tables.

Floyd casually finished off his drink as his Lily devoured her hamburger. In between bites the pink haired teen asked "Do you think Cindy will have a boy or a girl?"

"I have no idea." Floyd answered.

"I hope she has a boy." Lily continued. "It would be cool to have a little brother."

"Time will tell."

A moment of silence passed as Lily polished off her burger. Finally the pink haired teen asked. "Did you enjoy fucking her?"

Floyd barked back in a harsh tone. "Lily! That is a very unladylike thing to say!"

A pouty Lily responded "Well you've been very undadlike today! I though it would be OK!"

Grabbing her soda Lily took a long drink. Putting the cup back down the teen continued with the conversation as if no sharp exchange had ever occurred between the father and daughter. "But I did make a good choice right? You did like her?"

"Yes. I enjoyed her company immensely."

"What did you like best?"

"Her enthusiasm."

"I have a lot of enthusiasm."

"Um yeah." Floyd mumbled. Unsure of how to reply.

From Lily's end of the table came the distinctive sound of air being sucked through a straw. Shaking her now empty cup the teen asked. "Can I have another soda?"

"Sure." Floyd said. Happy for an excuse to drop the awkward conversation.

Reaching into his pocket Floyd pulled out his wallet. While doing so he also inadvertently pull out a laminated card which fell onto the table in front of him.

Glancing down Floyd instantly recognized the card as the Breeding Pass he had received from the stranger at the Mall's south entrance.

"Are you going to use it?" Lily asked.

"I forgot I even had it." Floyd answered truthfully.

Opening his wallet Floyd handed Lily a five. Which she greedily snatched from his extended hand before sauntering off.

With Lily gone Floyd took a moment to study the pass in more detail. Taking care to read every word of the fine print carefully before flipping the card over to study the blank back.

While the Breeding Pass didn't look like much Floyd knew first hand their was more to it than plastic and print. He had felt it's hidden power first hand. When Lily had so innocently shown him her Breeding Pass at the malls entrance.

One glance had been all it took to make him want to stripe his daughter naked and trust his bare dick into her until she conceived. The desire to knock Lily up was still with him. Though it was muted somewhat. Partially sated by his sexual conquest of Cindy.

A cursory glance around the food court reviled hundreds of possible candidate for breeding. Woman of all ages and body types crowded the court. From fresh faced teens to hot bodied moms. Floyd felt overwhelmed by the shear number of candidates he could to choose from.

Returning with her soda Lily pointed in the direction of a young Asian woman. "You should give it to Ami. She's pretty and she's Japanese." Following his daughter's pointing finger Floyd found Lily was referring to a cute Asian serving sandwiches behind a deli counter.

Floyd instantly felt Ami was far too pretty to be working as a food handler. Hidden behind her red 60's stile waitress uniform and featureless white apron was the body of a supermodel. Her perfectly portioned curves filled out the lose fitting work uniform in all the places a red blooded man would care to look. Floyd found Ami's face equally pretty. A soft round face framed by long auburn hair. But what really struck a cord in his heart strings was the young woman's eyes. Eyes that ripped away any pretense Floyd could walk away from the Sunny Day Mall with out cashing in his Breeding Pass.

"Your a bad influence." Floyd off handedly told his daughter.

Rising from the table Floyd walked towards the Asian beauty. The Breeding Pass held tightly in his hand.

Seeing the gray haired man approach Ami gave Floyd a warm smile. "How can I help you today?" She asked.

"By having my baby." Floyd answered. Holding his Breeding Pass up for Ami to read. Floyd could see the tension creep into the young Asian's stance as she read from the pass. The pretty Ami kept smiling, but it was considerably less genuine then before.

Glancing around the busy food court Ami nervously asked. "I don't have to do it in front of all these people do I?"

Floyd almost laughed out loud at the question. "No. We can do it someplace more private."

Looking around Floyd found there were few places of even potential privacy in a busy mall food court.

"We could use the prep room." Ami suggested. Pointing towards the swing door behind her.

"Lead the way." Floyd answered.

Taking Floyd's hand Ami led her would be breeder around the counter and throw the swing door.

A chubby teen in a red chiefs uniform and a white apron was manning the prep room. The name Kurt sloppy scrawled across his name tag. Seeing Floyd the teen cried out. "Hay! You can't be back here!"

Floyd responded by briefly holding up the Breeding Pass for Kurt to read. A confused look played across the boy's face as he stared blankly at the pass.

Lily's invasion of the prep room sparking a fresh round of protest from Kurt. "Wait! Customer's aren't allowed back here!"

Pointing towards her father Lily said "I'm with him."

"Ami what's going on?" a confused Kurt asked his co-worker.

"This gentleman gave me a Breeding Pass and now I'm going to have sex with him." Ami coolly explained. "Um... could you please wait out front until were done?" she added. "And don't look back in on us! I'll get you when were done!" Ami hastily added to her addition.

"But this is my work station?" Despite his protest Kurt did as he was asked. Exiting the prep room with a confounded look on his face.

"You too Lily." Floyd instructed. His daughter huffed in protest, but did as she was instructed. Following Kurt through the swinging door.

Floyd found him self all alone with his Asian goddess. Ami's hands were already at work removing her apron. Letting the plain white cloth fall to the floor Ami's nipple fingers started on the big red buttons of her work uniform.

Floyd watched intently as Ami undid the buttons one by one. Reviling more and more bare skin with each flick of her fingers. Maintaining her tense smile the goddess let her uniform fall to the ground.

After a moment of hesitation Ami reached behind her back to unhook her bra. She removed the garment with little fan far. Reviling two perfect hand sized globes.

Without warning a heavy set woman barged into room. "Hay! Could we get some service out here!" she demanded.

Noticing a topless Ami standing before the middle-age Floyd, the intruder rapitly switched gears. Backpedaled out of the prep room with a quick. "Never mind."

Dismissing the interruption Ami continued striping. Stepping out of her shoes the Asian goddess pulled down her panties and dropped them onto the tile floor.

Floyd picked Ami up by her slender waist and sat her down on the nearest open counter space. Next he removed his belt and pulled down his pants. His bare dick springing to attention. Eager to penetrate the perfection before him.

"I knew it was too much to expect him not to peak in." Ami complained. Her gaze fixated on the swing doors that seperated the prep area from the front counter.

Glancing over Floyd found Kurt and Lily peaked through the partially open swing door. Neither doing a very good job of being discreet.

Ignoring her growing audience Ami closed her eyes and took a deep breath to steady herself. Looking straight ahead the stunning Asian spread her legs wide. Inviting Floyd's deep penetration.

Grabbing his goddess by the hip's Floyd pushed himself in. Ami let out a gasp as her tight pussy was stretched. Using short shallow strokes Floyd worked his cock deeper and deeper into Ami. Despite her narrow love cannel Ami was moist with desire. The forty-six year old felt nothing but raw pleasure as his bare member slipped in and out of the Asian beauty.

"Whoa! How the hell did this happen?" blurted out a fresh voice. Glancing towards the entrance Floyd found the speaker was yet another would be customer. This one a black male with strikingly handsome features that made Floyd instantly dislike him.

Tired of the constant interruptions Floyd shouted at the two gawking teens. "Could one of you please bar the entrance!"

Completely engrossed in the moment Lily looked none too willing to act on her father's request. While Kurt continued to stare open mouthed at the fucking couple.

"Fine." Floyd quietly mouthed.

Looking Ami in the eye the forty-six year old could sense his Asian goddess was close to climax. She wasn't the only one. Despite himself Floyd was really getting off on taking such a mind numbingly attractive woman in front of so many voyeuristic onlookers.

Behind him someone took a photo. Glancing back Floyd saw it had been Kurt. The chubby teen had retrieved his phone and was now hastily texting someone. Floyd could easily guess the subject matter.

Arching her back Ami trust her perfect tits forward. Bending forward Floyd ran his tongue around the edge of one of Ami's exposed nipples. Taking it into his mouth Floyd suck hard. His Asian goddess threw her head back in pleasure. Stared into the cold white ceiling tiles as Floyd simultaneously stimulated her breast and pussy.

The response was exactly what Floyd had hoped for. Ami gasped in pleasure. Her tense smile becoming considerable more genuine as her body climaxed in accumulated pleasure.

So caught up in making Ami cum Floyd's own climax took him completely by surprise. Feeling the warm gush of potent sperm rushing up his cock the older man hastily kissed Ami on her exposed neck.

Floyd continued to trust into his goddess as he came. Blanketing her love canal with his baby batter. Not stopping his gyrating hips until every last shot of sperm had left his sack.

"Your done right?" Ami asked.

"Yeah. I'm finished." Floyd answered.

"Could you please pull out?" Ami asked politely. "There's a line out front."

Floyd felt disappointed that Ami wasn't willing to go a second round. She had been a hot screw and his dick was still semi hard.

Withdrawing Floyd stepped back so Ami could hop off the counter. He redressed quick. Now that he had successfully creamed the young Asian Floyd felt lingering about would be in bad taste.

Besides the voyeuring crowd in front of the sandwich shop hadn't diminished just because the show had stop. If anything it was growing. With fresh faces trying to see pass the three voyeurs blocking the doorway. An experienced man Floyd knew you couldn't drawl this kind of attention at a mall without some jackass calling security.

As Floyd prepared to leave a weak hand grasped his arm. It was Kurt. "Wait. What was that about a Breeding Pass earlier?" the chubby teen asked.

Reminded of the Breeding Pass Floyd glanced around for the laminated card. He found it on the counter top Ami had sat on as he bred her. Grabbing it Floyd slipped the pass into his pocket for possible future use.

"Sorry kid." he answered. "Trade secret."

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)