More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by Zaos Z Zaos Z

What's next?

A Helpful Daughter (Floyd's Story)

Eyes glued to her phone Lily simultaneously texted and weaved through shuffling crowds of shoppers with expert easy. Her father hot on her heels.

Floyd had to marvel at his daughter's ability to multi-task. Though it probably helped that this branch of the mall was noticeably less crowed than the others. Several of the stores were closed. Devoid empty spaces behind locked gates.

"Blond or brunette?" Lily asked out of the blue.

"Blond." Floyd answered.

"Does she have to be a virgin?"

"No."

"How about Sona Fletcher?"

"I don't know her."

"You'll like her." Lily promised. "Were in math together. I let her copy my homework."

Floyd wandered if he had gone too far this time. Allowing his daughter to scroll through her contacts in search of his next breeding partner. It was entirely unnecessary Floyd could hand the Breeding Pass to any number of passing woman for a quick fuck. But Lily had insisted on picking the next recipient and he had caved.

Slipping her phone back into her purse Lily said "Sona's going to meet us at the sporting goods store."

"When?" her father asked.

"Right now."

"You work fast." Floyd felt an ironic twinge of disappointment that he would be getting laid again so soon. He had been hoping for more recovery time between sexual adventures.

"Hurry were almost their!" Lily prompted. Taking her father's hand she pulled him towards the big sporting goods store that anchored this branch of the mall.

Entering the spacious store Lily made a bee-line for the escalator. Hand in hand father and daughter road the moving stairs up to the top floor.

Stepping off the escalator Lily looked around with a confused expression on her face. "Her text said she would meet me on the second floor." Lily explained.

After a few moments of aimless searching Lily stumbled upon a blond teen browsing through the store's outdoor recreational section.

"Sona!" Lily cried out as she caught sight of her friend.

"Lily!" the blond squealed back. Rushing towards each other the two teens collided in a friendly hug.

"Sona, this is my dad." Lily said. "Dad, this is Sona."

"You can call me Floyd." the gray haired man offered. The blonde Sona smiled innocently. Clearly unsure of how to reply when being introduced so formerly.

The trio stood near a mock camp sight. Complete with manikin campers and a fully pitched tent. The camping display felt isolated from the rest of the store by the high shelves of neighboring sections. As if the designers had purposely created a clearing in the middle of the store to make their customers feel cutoff from the rest of the world.

"My dad wants to give you something." Lily prompted.

Floyd wordlessly handed Sona his Breeding Pass.

Lily was practically jumped with excitement. "It's a Breeding Pass!" She exclaimed.

Looking at the pass Sona remarked "You got to be fucking me?"

"That's right!" Lily answered with a little clap.

Sona gave Lily a wide eyed look. Totally shocked by the realization her friend had set her up to be bred.

"Now?" Sona asked. "Here?

"Of course now and here." Lily answered

"We are standing next to a tent." Floyd noted. While suggestively indicating the open flap.

Sona bit her lower lip as she mewed over the prospect in her head. Reaching a decision the athletic blond got down on her hands and knees and crawled into the tent. Her tight leggings emphasize her round ass as she did so.

"Lily, keep an eye out." Floyd instructed as he crawled in after Sona.

Floyd found the floor of the tent to be softer then he had expected. Patting had been woven in between the mesh of the tent's flooring. It was like crawling over a thick comforter.

Seated across from him Sona pulled off her sports shirt. Then with some hesitation popped her bra clasp. The blond blushed as the garment fell away exposing her bare breasts.

Ignoring Floyd's learing gaze Sona layed flat on her back. There was more than enough room in the tent for the athletic blond to stretch out her shapely legs. Allowing her to easly squirm out of her tight leggings.

"Keven would be so mad if he ever found out we did this." Sona off handily commented.

Floyd persumed Keven was Sona's boyfriend.

Pulling off his shirt Floyd tossed it into the tent's corner. He stripped off the rest of his clothing in short order. Freeing his massive hard'on in the process.

Sona became fixated on her breeder's errection. Following its every back and forth swing with her eyes.

Noticing Floyd had to ask "So who's bigger? Me or Kevin?"

Sona didn't answer but Floyd felt he knew the truth.

Crawling into a dominating position over the athletic blonde Floyd gazed into Sona's blue eyes. His dangling pecker brushed lightly against her inner tights. A promise of the act to come.

Sona spread her legs slightly. Granting Floyd just enough room to slip his bare dick into her moist pussy.

Floyd started out with slow shallow strokes inorder to warm his partner up. Sona purred as she was breed. A primal sound of submissive lovemaking.

Completely without warning a large black man fearlessly poked his head into the shaking tent. "Store rule. If you have sex in it. You bought it" he loudly announced.

A startled Floyd instantly stopped his gyrations.

Floyd new instantly that his public sex act had just been busted. The name tag hanging from the man's store uniform proudly informed Floyd that the intruder was Shawn.

"Now why don't you two put your cloths back on and crawl out of this tent before I call security." Shawn demanded.

"I have a Breeding Pass." Floyd hastily answered. Grabbing the discarded pass from the tent floor he held it up for the man to see.

Taking the pass from Floyd the intruder looked it over briefly before asking. "Are you two part of some kind of sex club?"

"Um. No." Floyd answered. The tension in his balls was nearly unbearable. He had stopped mid act in a tight pussy and nature was severely punishing him for it.

"Whatever. I suggest you finish your business quickly before I call security. Trust me you won't like Chad." Shawn warned. "And you did just buy this tent." the large man added before pulling his head back out of the tent.

Floyd was relived to see the intruder go. Even if it had cost him the Breeding Pass.

Looking down into Sona's crystal blue eyes Floyd rocked his hips. The blond teen arched her back in pleasure. Equally eager to return to the act of breeding.

Before long Floyd's cock was slamming in and out of the sporty blond with clockwork regularity. He was eager to finish before some new jackass decided to stick their head in.

Fearing he might be overtaxing the tight teen pussy beneath him Floyd grunted "To rough?"

"No. This is... how... Keven... fucks me." Sona answered in a voice that shook with the intensity of the fucking she was receiving.

"Lucky guy."

The air in the tent grew hot around the screwing couple. Floyd could feel the sweet pouring from his body as he pounded the sporty teen. Every flex of his hips brought out a quick "Oh!" from Sona's mouth. Her increasing frantic cries of passion letting Floyd know he was doing an especially good job.

Grabbing her lover Sona's sharp nails bit into Floyd's bare back. The older man grimaced at the pain, but let it slide. The scratches of love.

Floyd felt his own orgasm fast approaching. In moments Sona fertile womb would be flooded with his eager babymakers. Her future forever altered. Floyd pressed his lips to Sona's. The blond's blue eyes expanded visible with the shock of receiving his victory kiss. Her head moving back an forth in a clear 'no'.

Floyd sensed he had unintentionally crossed a line drawn between him and Keven. Infringing upon an act only her boyfriend was permitted to do.

Pulling his mouth away Floyd concentrated on his finish. Sliding his dick all the way into Sona's tight pussy the fourty-six year old erupted. Kisses be dammed Floyd felt victorious as he planted his seed in Sona's fertile body. Claiming her more fully than her boyfriend ever had.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)