More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Kougyoku Kougyoku

Which servant is summoned?

Servant Cards

A/N: A big thank you to reaper13 for teaching me how to insert images.


Servant: Saber

True Name: Arturia Pendragon (King Arthur)

Strength: B, Mana: B, Endurance: C, Luck: B, Agility: C, N. Phantasm: C

Skills - Magic Resistance: A, Riding: B, Charisma: B, Instinct: A, Mana Burst: A

Noble Phantasms:

Avalon, rank EX: The absolute defense that shields it's user from harm. Unusable unless with Shirou and later in the story per the universe.

Excalibur, rank A++: The pinnacle of holy swords, handed to King Arthur by the lady of the lake. Invoking its name releases a massive amount of power as a beam towards the target.

Invisible Air, rank C: a sheath of wind which covers Excalibur so it cannot be recognized and reveal Saber's true identity.


Servant: Saber (Alter)

True Name: Arturia Pendragon (Alter)

Strength: A, Mana: A++, Endurance: A, Luck: C, Agility: D, N. Phantasm: A++

Skills - Magic Resistance: B, Riding: ?, Charisma: E, Instinct: B, Mana Burst: A

Noble Phantasms:

Excalibur Morgan, rank A++: The Black Sword of Ultimate Light. Rather than creating an almighty slash at the tip of the sword, Excalibur gathers a large amount of magical energy to cover the sword in a black light with the same shape. It matters not if it is filled with good or stained by evil as the fact that it is the strongest holy sword does not change.


Servant: Saber

True Name: Mordred

Strength: B+, Mana: B, Endurance: A, Luck: D, Agility: B, N. Phantasm: A

Skills - Magic Resistance: B, Riding: B, Charisma: C-, Instinct: B, Mana Burst: A, Battle Continuation: B

Noble Phantasms:

Secret of Pedigree, rank C: Mordred's helmet. Masks Mordred's identity and statistics, even from her Master.

Clarent, rank C: Mordred's sword.

Clarent Blood Arthur, rank A: The full power, released form of Clarent utilized by Mordred, a transformation into an evil sword of hatred upon the condition of her holding it. It is an application of Mana Burst that allows her to her excessive hatred for her father into the sword in the form of magical energy, and then the sword amplifies it and allows it to be launched as an attack. It manifests red lightning, her twisted feelings for her father that have been amplified by the sword, and directs it at the opponent.


Classes: Rider. True Name: Medusa

Strength: C, Mana: B, Endurance: E, Luck: D, Agility: B, N. Phantasm: A+

Skills - Riding: A+, Magic Resistance: B, Divinity: E-, Independent Action: C, Monstrous Strength: B, Mystic Eyes: A+

Noble Phantasms:

Bellerophon, rank A+: Used with Rider's unique beast, the mythical flying horse Pegasus. Unleashing Pegasus while using this skill is so powerful it can even overcome even the legendary Excalibur.

Blood Fort Andromeda, rank B: A bounded field used to collect magical energy from humans. Range 10~40, max 500 people.

Breaker Gorgon, rank C-: Used by Rider as a self-imposed seal to her excessively powerful eyes of petrification. Generated as a physical eye cover, rendering Rider blind.


Classes: Rider. True Name: Astolfo

Strength: D, Mana: C, Endurance: D, Luck: A+, Agility: B, N. Phantasm: C

Skills - Riding: A+, Magic Resistance: A(D),Independent Action: B, Monstrous Strength: C-, Evaporation of Sanity: D

Noble Phantasms:

La Black Luna, rank C: A hunting horn that emits a magical sound similar in nature to the roar of a dragon, the cry of a giant bird, and the neighing of a divine horse. The true fearsomeness of this Noble Phantasm is the chaos and confusion caused by the shock of its overblown sound.

Casseur de Logistille, rank C: A thick magic-binding leather book that contains records of the means to shatter any magecraft, granting its owner the passive ability to deal with magecraft of A Rank and below. Though his Magic Resistance is normally D Rank, it is greatly elevated to A Rank, effectively making him immune to all modern magecraft.

Trap of Argalia, rank D: Astolfo's lance. A spear with a low killing-ability that acts only as a cavalry lance unstrengthened by magecraft, unable to pierce through all defenses, and lacking any special killing blows. The spear's only function is to realize its legend by returning its target to Spiritual Form below the knee when the target is a Servant. It is able to hit anywhere on the target's body, even armor woven from magical energy, and physically cut the supply to the affected part of the body. With a "wound" attached to the legs of the spiritual body, it is temporarily rendered as impossible to take form as flesh and blood, a "bad status" of "falling". It possesses an extremely strong compelling that can “even topple a giant.”

Hippogriff, rank B+:

There are cases when a Griffin, a Monstrous Beast, reproduces with a mare, which would normally be its food. What’s born as a result from this is the Monstrous Beast known as a Hippogriff, which has the upper body of an eagle and the lower body of a horse.


Class: Lancer. True Name: Cu Chulainn

Noble Phantasms:

Gae Bolg, rank B: Upon invoking it's name, Gae Bolg is a spear that always strikes the heart. Once struck, the wound may not be healed and is always fatal.


Class: Archer. True Name: Heroic Spirit EMIYA

Noble Phantasms:

Unlimited Blade Works, rank E~A++: A reality marble that only Archer controls. A high level thaumaturgy that embodies Archer's internal world. Inside is a reproduction of countless swords, most Noble Phantasms, ready for Archer's use. Including Excalibur, Avalon, Caladbolg, Hrunting, Rho Aias, and his typical twin swords Kanshou and Bakuya. Invoked with a 10 count aria.


Class: Caster. True Name: Medea

Noble Phantasms:

Rule Breaker, rank C: Cancels all magecraft on target. Contracts will be wiped clean and those with life will cease to exist. Very useful in the holy grail war due to it's ability to cancel the contract between Master and Servant. Once a servant is struck, the Master's command spells will be transferred to Caster, allowing her to take control of the Servant.


Class: Caster. True Name: Tamano no Mae

Special Skill: Fox's Wedding (狐の嫁入り, Kitsune no Yomeiri?) is an 'Item Construction' Skill that received various of Tamamo-no-Mae's peculiar tamperings.[117]

Rank User(s) EX Tamamo-no-Mae

By lopsidedly declaring a wedding, a sun shower of blessings is shed and souvenirs are pushed on ally-like individual in congratulations; truly a Cheat Skill that can only be described as miko-fox.

Noble Phantasms:

Eightfold Blessing of Amaterasu, rank D: a mirror that Tamamo-no-Mae wears on her body. Once its function as a Noble Phantasm is activated, she summons a circle of levitating Ofuda surrounded by a number of glowing Torii, charges the mirror with energy, and stands in the middle of the circle to draw in the energy. The energy drawn in allows her to use her curses without the need to expend any magical energy for a limited time, comparable to performing as if she has an infinite magical energy supply.


Class: Assassin. True Name: Sasaki Kojirou

Noble Phantasm: none (see below)

Special Skill - secret technique: Turning Swallow Strike

A skillful strike so skilled, it ranks as a Noble Phantasm. Three slashes from the sword, all from different directions and at the same time, bending the laws of physics, disregarding the concepts of time and space. A technique that's impossible to block.


Class: Assassin. True Name: Agravain

Noble Phantasm: Knows no wounds, rank B: Although he rarely fought on the front lines, he gained the moniker "Agravain who knew no wounds" because would always return uninjured whenever he went to battle, no matter the strength of the opponent.


Class: Berserker. True Name: Hercules

Noble Phantasms:

God Hand, rank C: God Hand grants Hercules 12 lives, one for each Labor he completed in life. Additionaly, any attack must be natively ranked A or greater to even damage Hercules, or the attack simply bounces off his skin.


Class: Berserker. True Name: Frankenstein's Monster

Noble Phantasms:

Bridal Chest, rank C: Frankenstein's large war hammer (battle mace) that discharges electricity with the appearance of tree branches when used as a striking weapon. Although used as a bludgeoning weapon against enemies, particularly effective against armored enemies, it can be considered only a secondary use to its primary function of absorbing excess magical energy from the environment. The "fin" on the opposite end of the mace remotely transfers electrical energy to her main body by means of the similar fin on the side of her head. It is a high-efficiency implement that continuously gathers and recycles energy wasted by her and gathers energy present in her surroundings to continuously power her by flowing it through her heart and into her Magic Circuits. The function of Galvanism and the Bridal Chest combine to qualify the Noble Phantasm as a "pseudo-Type II Perpetual Motion Engine."

Blasted Tree, rank D~B+: A technique used by Frankenstein, activated by planting the fin of Bridal Chest into the ground as her reactor's limiters are completely released. As an enormous amount of magical energy begins to swell up from within her, creating a twister of energy with her at the center, the fins on the tail end of Bridal Chest begin to spin at high speeds. All the electricity is discharged into the surrounding environment as an area of effect attack, taking on the silhouette of a towering tree that "rains down like a waterfall" and scatters homing thunder throughout the surrounding area as everything within a one hundred meter radius is completely destroyed.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)