More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Agoras Agoras

Who and where are you?

Serena/Kalos

The sun was rising slowly the Kalosian sky, and a new day was dawning across the land.

For our young heroine as well, a new day was starting, and what a tremendous start it was. It might have only been a couple of minutes since waking up, but she was feeling relaxed, well-rested, and, oh my, unexpectedly un-horny. Not that she minded the occasional-to-frequent morning wood or the naugthy, half-awake daydreams that went with it, but it was nice, once in a while, to wake up relaxed not only in body but in mind. Tapping into her newfound cheer, she moved her leg to get out of bed.

-Splotch-.

Ah, she thought. So -that- would explain the lack of horniness. And why the pajamas feels â€Ļ warm. It wasn't the first time that a little... accident had happened, either. In fact, that was the whole reason she was wearing pajamas. She had been used to sleeping in the nude, growing up, but with puberty came... issues. Adulthood had made a mess of things. Literally. And given that it was cheaper, in time and effort, to clean up pajamas rather than the sheets and the bedding...

Her great mood slightly soured by the situation, Serena dragged herself out of bed, out of her room, and into the bathroom. A good, hot shower would be perfect to wake her up, cheer her up, and, well... clean herself up. Pulling her sticky, stained pajamas off her waist and legs dropping both bottom and top inside the laundry basket. Good things she had several sets to cycle through...


As expected, streaming hot water over her naked body helped a lot. Were it an usual day, Serena would probably have rubbed one out in the shower out of caution (or, depending on how horny she'd have waken as, out of need) as part of her daily wake-up routine - that is, unless she wanted to risk an unproductive-by-hard-on day. But with a large load already blown into her pajamas, Serena was feeling confident enough to skip that part of her morning ritual, and just enjoy a 'normal' shower for a change. She stayed long enough to feel both clean and cleansed (and not too long as to blow up the water bill), and stepped out of the shower, drying herself with then wrapping herself in her large red towel.

What's next for Serena?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)