More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Artican Artican

Who's story do you want to hear?

Sera Gets Tied Up

Sera saw the package sitting in front of her door. It was one of her ‘special deliveries’. An unassuming brown, cardboard box held together with packing tape. The specialty shop she ordered from was always discreet and would drop off the box like this, with no return address, just her name. This was so that Jan, her roommate wouldn’t ask too many questions. As far as she was concerned, this was just another new outfit Sera picked up online.

The only thing that nagged at the poli sci student was that she hadn’t ordered from her shop recently. She figured it may have been a misdelivery, so took it inside to investigate further.

“Hey!” Called out her roommate from their living space. They shared an apartment with a living/kitchen area, a single washroom and separate bedrooms.

“Hey!” Sera replied, holding the small brown box to her side to obscure it from her roommate’s view.

“Whatcha got there?’ Jan asked, turning her head away from the television. As she turned, her dark curls flew up and bounced before returning to their original place.

“Oh, just another package,” Sera said, guiltily revealing the box.

“You sure do get a lot of clothes,” Jan remarked, already looking back at the television. “Why don’t you give me a fashion show sometimes?”

“Hah, maybe…” Sera replied before scooting into her bedroom. She giggled to herself over the suggestion. If she were to show off her purchases, that’d be quite a show. She locked her door and opened up her closet. On the floor was a trunk that contained all her special orders.

She unlocked the trunk and opened it, pulling out some of the contents; Ropes, cuffs, silk scarves, gags and straps. A lot of these items she hasn’t even used, or only tried on once. She told herself that she’d have to make more of an effort to seek out playmates to get some more use out of these things. Some of them were quite expensive and would be a waste to just lay there in her toy chest.

The strawberry blonde then turned her attention to the new delivery. She ripped off the packing tape and looked inside. There was a letter on top of the contents, so she decided to read it first, thinking it was the packing slip.

Dear Sera:

Enclosed is a gift from a secret admirer. It is a jute rope, a masquerade mask and a phone camera with a stand.

Your challenge, should you choose to accept, is to escape a custom made trap that you will be guided to set up yourself. If you fail, the camera will capture every moment and post it on the Internet. If you succeed, the video will be deleted and you will be rewarded with a surprise!

The challenge instructions are on the phone. Activating the phone will imply your agreement to this challenge.

Good luck!

Sera pulled out the remaining contents from the box. The rope was a vibrant pink. She ran her fingers along the length to feel the smooth and soft fibres of the tight braids. The mask was something you would see at a masquerade ball. It was a matte black with intricately patterned paisley motifs and it crested upwards on the sides. Sera tried it on and looked in her dresser mirror. The eye holes were large enough for her to see clearly and it hugged her face comfortably, only covering half of her visage.

The last item was the phone. She held it up and turned it around. There didn’t appear to be any markings on it and as far as she could tell, it was brand new. The question was; will she turn it on? She was feeling a bit giddy at the idea of a challenge but the consequences felt a bit too real. There was no doubt that the challenge would involve her in the ropes and more than likely nothing else. Even with a mask on, it would be utterly humiliating being shown being into this sort of thing. What if her friends found out? Jan was still in the other room. What if she walked in mid-challenge? Maybe it would be more prudent to hold off until she could figure out who this secret admirer was or at least what the admirer’s true intent was...

Sera’s heart was thumping. The thought of doing this challenge excited her. If she waited, she would waffle over the offer until the secret admirer would give up on her. She was just thinking she needed new playmates to play out her kinks with and this was one that was literally dropped off on her doorstep!

With a lump in her throat, Sera held onto the on button and waited for the phone to load up. It chimed and the screen went white. Finally, after what felt like ages, the home screen came on. There were the conventional apps on the screen, but then there was one app titled “Sera’s Challenge” She touched it and it sprung out to a new screen.

Welcome Sera!

Here are your instructions:

  1. Put on the mask
  2. Activate the camera on the app
  3. Place the phone in a spot where it has a full view of your body
  4. Strip naked
  5. Tie the rope around yourself based on the linked site
  6. Untie yourself in the allotted time.
  7. Enter the code to signal you have completed all steps.

Upon successful completion of the challenge, you will be texted further instructions on how to claim your prize.

__

Sera took a deep breath. She already had step one complete. She looked around for a suitable spot to leave the camera. She propped it on her desk using the included stand. It clamped to the sides of the phone and stood up on three little legs, allowing her to easily adjust its angle. After some fiddling and checking on the camera screen, the camera angle looked good. It displayed her room and when she stepped back the right distance, she was in full view.

Now was the moment of truth. Was she going to follow the rules and do as instructed, or was there a way to cheat the game and win? Sera wondered if she could set up a failsafe in case she got stuck. Maybe she could hide a knife nearby, out of camera view and resort to that if things got .

Will Sera play by the rules?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)