More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Allstar7 Allstar7

What's next?

Sequel

Violett Beane sighed in content, it was a Tuesday night and she was lying comfortably in bed. It had been a busy day with the filming of the Flash, and it felt nice to relax.

RIght as she was about to fall asleep she heard a humming sound close by. She groaned at the noise and hoped it would go away. When it continued to persist she opened her eyes and spotted her phone making the noise. She was getting a call.

She grabbed her phone and looked to see who was calling her, it was her friend Danielle Panabaker. Well, the term "friend" wasn't right. After her nude adventure a month ago, which still caused her to blush even thinking about, they had become more. Every few days one of them would go to the others house to spend the night. They weren't dating. 'Would it be casual dating? Or are we friends with benefits?' Violett thought to herself. She wasn't sure how to describe her relationship with Danielle, she just knew she enjoyed it. She pressed the green button on her phone accepting her call.

"Hello?" Violett asked tiredly.

"Hey V, hope I'm not waking you up," Danielle answered.

"Not really, but I was about to go to sleep. Sorry, Danielle, I'm too tired to have sex tonight." Violett let out a yawn after finishing her sentence.

"Pervert." Danielle laughed. "I don't always call for sex, I enjoy spending time with you."

Violett felt her heart beat faster at the compliment. "So do I." she smiled.

"Good to hear, since you enjoy spending time with me we should do something tonight." Danielle suggested.

"But I just told you Im tired." Violett whined throwing her head back on her pillow.

"Trust me, you're going to have a wonderful night." Danielle pleaded.

Violett bit her lip, Danielle never really pleaded like this before, maybe she had something important planned? But as she glanced at the clock it already said 1 am, what could she possibly want to do at this time?

"Well?" Danielle asked impatiently.

What does Violett do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)