More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by HiBeGi HiBeGi

Who is going to lose her clothes?

Sena Hayami/Kiramai Green (Mashin Sentai Kiramager)

Portrayed by Yume Shinjo; After the mighty Dark Empire Yodonheim had conquered the planet Crystalia, its princess fled alongside several kiramai stones to Earth in order to seek protection from an old friend of her fathers who lived there. Upon landing on Earth, Princess Mabushina would be taken in by CARAT, whose supervisor was run by the son of her father's friend. Being more than prepared for the Yodonheim Emprie to come to Earth since it was the empire's next target, Muryou Hakataminami used all the resources he had built over the years to support Mabushina and the five kiramai stones they had found her with, developing five Kiramai Changers for five Earth-based warriors to team up with the stones in order to become Mashin Sentai Kiramager. So, each of the stones was sent out to scout Japan to find a worthy partner, the Green Kiramai Stone, later named Mach, picking out the bubbly and energetic track runner, Sena Hayami, to be his partner due to his infatuation with her. Despite finding the situation a bit odd, Sena would join the name, being more than happy to protect the Earth from danger. Sena's speed and endurance, along with her hot-blooded and cheerful demeanor, would make her an important part of her team when combating the Yondonheim forces.

How does Sena end up naked?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)